No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I get my e30 ill bring it right to you!!!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

@ etxxz, well the actual paint is flat after is flases (15mins) the clear is what decides if its glossy or flat. in some cases its different but that depends on whether or not you are using a single stage paint or a two stage. and yea BASF is crazy they are super global like 3m

@Jkersh lol you have no idea how much i wanna go to the east coast hahaha

Comment

^ interesting that's awesome thanks. I found most parts this weekend. Now bumpers are left.

there's a grey e30 next to my work getting some body work done.. i'm going to refer him to you.. unless that's you doing him already... and believe me, you wanna stay in the west coast ; |
        No more e30s for me.
        88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
        88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
        91 BMW 325i [sold]
        86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Why do you have to be so far away!!!

Comment

all these CA broke flakers.

you'd be doing my silver ix tomorrow if you were east cost. i dont care if you were in NYC, i'd make the drive.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

:up:

Comment

i have some projects that will be finished this week that i hope will motivate some of my local e30 owners.. also if anyone just want to swing by to check out the shop your more then welcome just pm me !!

Comment

Stay in business man. Good, honest, quality, CHEAP work will get you places Jesse. I'll bring you my vert one day. I promise. But for now I have $40 to my name...
                  The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                  Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                  2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

How about a Matte Alpine?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                    1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                    1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                    1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

How would you address the following:
                      1. I have fiberglass bumpers with layers of paint on them
                      2. The side molding is painted
                      3. The M-Tech 1 wing is painted

Do you have a paint-less dent removal guy that can fix door dings?
                      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

have you had ANY e30s yet?

how are you with some minor to average rust work?
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

How do you feel about E28's? Im local and I've got an e28 with a euro conversion and a hartge/bbs kit that is pretty faded... I usually just lurk here but I post over at mye28.

(pic quality sucks to meet upload limit)
                          Attached Files

Comment

@Vivek thanks man thats been my philosophy since day one

@cjdontthink i can do ANY color in Matte but not for 800 the reason is that Matte clear runs about 350 a gallon and thats ony the clear. @ 800 bucks i would lose quite a bit of money.

@mkcman17 ive had a few e30s come by and such, there is one coming next week..
                            alot of e30 owners contact me but it seems no one can budget a paint job into there fiances at the moment...

as far as rust work i have a very good body man who can work wonders so in other words its not a problem but rust work is on a case by case basis so you would have to come to the shop for a quote.

@markseven, well id have you remove the bumper covers and the moldings (to save your self 200 bucks) and have them with you when you drop of the car, they would be sanded down to a nice flat texture with 400 grit sandpaper and painted the day before of after the car.

@jc72, well my thoughts on non e30s are this: dont expect the same exact pricing and ill paint what ever but ill tell you upfront if its worth YOUR money. see some people think i do it to be mean but id rather be honest; if your cars not worth painting ex; way to much rust,major dents, dose not run right.. then id rather be upfront and give you my 2 cents. but ill paint it on your command.

here is a e36 i did last night i only charged him 800 bucks. he did not want any dent work done, i normally would charge about 900/950 for a e36 sedan, but since his car was painted at least 2 times prior (i have proof) i cannot give him a warranty of any kind

Comment

Gah my car doesn't NEED paint, but it would be amazing to get a fresh coat to last me another couple decades :)
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

nah just come by for a color sanding then your oem paint will last another decade or so for sure !

Comment

Working...
                                X