• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JesseStacks
    replied
    @markt51
    @JRKOUPE

seriously, thanks guys. i have had alot of haters, and when people say things like what you guys did it restores my faith in R3v.

I do it for the R3vers.

Leave a comment:

• markt51
    replied
    From the pics he has posted, it looks like he does a great job at a great price. Its hard to beat that when you know what his work looks like. If i have the time when im ready for paint, i would do the road trip to have it done. If i lived in CA i would have had this done pretty damn quick no matter where i lived in the state.

Leave a comment:

• JRKOUPE
    replied
    Originally posted by markt51 View Post
    Reading the posts about people in CA saying "wish you were closer" and what not makes me giggle. Im in Texas, and i would drive to CA to get this done, knowing it was going to be a good job, and still save money vs shops here.
    geez....folks have complained about a 2 hr drive to Jesse.....

alotta bs ers here on this thread.

I tried for over a yr to get it going here in NY
    Last edited by JRKOUPE; 06-16-2014, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• markt51
    replied
    Reading the posts about people in CA saying "wish you were closer" and what not makes me giggle. Im in Texas, and i would drive to CA to get this done, knowing it was going to be a good job, and still save money vs shops here.

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
    @SoundByte, you wouldn't be the first to come form Oregon, ive had many people drive down, they say its still about 1,000-1,500 cheaper, even after gas.

ill be in Portland in 3 weeks, if you wanna show me your car, maybe we can work something out!!
    interesting...

Leave a comment:

• JesseStacks
    replied
    @SoundByte, you wouldn't be the first to come form Oregon, ive had many people drive down, they say its still about 1,000-1,500 cheaper, even after gas.

ill be in Portland in 3 weeks, if you wanna show me your car, maybe we can work something out!!

Leave a comment:

• JesseStacks
    replied
    @blusylver id be down over a weekend, id film it start to finish and post it on Youtube for the R3v'ers

Leave a comment:

• SoundByte
    replied
    If you make it up to Portland, OR I could be down... At that price, I could drive to CA and it'd still probably be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• blusylver
    replied
    how about I pay for material and free room and board and buy you a flight to nashville

Leave a comment:

• JesseStacks
    replied
    @redsubdivisions get 4/5 dudes together and buy me a plane ticket

Leave a comment:

• redsubdivisions
    replied
    Originally posted by kpeng View Post
    Please come to FL, I will let you stay at my house for free.
    I second this. Tell me when you're coming to Florida and it's a done deal, no questions asked.

Leave a comment:

• JesseStacks
    replied
    @THEhomelessONE humm its hard to tell but maybe between 3-4 hundred depending on bodywork/blend work. the trick is to make it look like the car was never repaired so i have to blend the trunk and possibly the door. turn around time is about 4-5 days

Leave a comment:

• JesseStacks
    replied
    the first E30 of 2014 :) AND IM PROUD TO say it was a job from Rev and for less then 1k out the door.

i know im not on R3v all day every day but im always a few clicks away on Facebook.com/StacksCC or @SCC_collision on instagram BUT please mention you are from R3v, it makes a huge difference !!

i have said it many times, Ill fly half way around the world to spray a car, we just need 4/5 lined up !!

Leave a comment:

• J.Rizo
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    I wonder if it's worth hauling my e30 from socal hmm hmm.
    let's do it together and split gas and what not.

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by kpeng View Post
    Please come to FL, I will let you stay at my house for free.
    this lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X