Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to new jersey pleaseeee

Comment

Hey Jesse, my vert was just repainted Brilliantrot after 2 months, but week later (today) my rear tire separated at 80mph ruined paint on quarter panel, rocker trim, rear valence is bent, and bumper loose. I really don't want to deal with the current paint shop, as they took a month longer than expected. I can bring you some left over Brilliantrot as well as parts, just need a price, thanks!

BTW my tire blew out in Dublin lol

RIP 02/25/15
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...16#post4356816

Comment

I wonder if it's worth hauling my e30 from socal hmm hmm.

Comment

Please come to FL, I will let you stay at my house for free.

Comment

Originally posted by kpeng View Post
            this lol

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              I wonder if it's worth hauling my e30 from socal hmm hmm.
              let's do it together and split gas and what not.
              sigpic
              @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
              Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

the first E30 of 2014 :) AND IM PROUD TO say it was a job from Rev and for less then 1k out the door.

i know im not on R3v all day every day but im always a few clicks away on Facebook.com/StacksCC or @SCC_collision on instagram BUT please mention you are from R3v, it makes a huge difference !!

i have said it many times, Ill fly half way around the world to spray a car, we just need 4/5 lined up !!

Comment

@THEhomelessONE humm its hard to tell but maybe between 3-4 hundred depending on bodywork/blend work. the trick is to make it look like the car was never repaired so i have to blend the trunk and possibly the door. turn around time is about 4-5 days

Comment

Originally posted by kpeng View Post
                    I second this. Tell me when you're coming to Florida and it's a done deal, no questions asked.
                    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

@redsubdivisions get 4/5 dudes together and buy me a plane ticket

Comment

how about I pay for material and free room and board and buy you a flight to nashville

Comment

If you make it up to Portland, OR I could be down... At that price, I could drive to CA and it'd still probably be worth it.

Comment

@blusylver id be down over a weekend, id film it start to finish and post it on Youtube for the R3v'ers

Comment

@SoundByte, you wouldn't be the first to come form Oregon, ive had many people drive down, they say its still about 1,000-1,500 cheaper, even after gas.

ill be in Portland in 3 weeks, if you wanna show me your car, maybe we can work something out!!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                                @SoundByte, you wouldn't be the first to come form Oregon, ive had many people drive down, they say its still about 1,000-1,500 cheaper, even after gas.

ill be in Portland in 3 weeks, if you wanna show me your car, maybe we can work something out!!
                                interesting...

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Working...
                                X