Need a paint job? No BS $500 FLAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a paint job? No BS $500 FLAT!

My name is sebastian and I am apprenticing w jesse you may know him from this thread:

This is the same deal Jesse is offering but done by me. So you get $300 off.
    This is basically an "at cost" paint job since I am an apprentice. You get sanded w 400 grit, masked, 3 coats of paint 3 coats of clear. Your car will usually be done same day and I can do a couple small dings at this price.

Please dont ask me to paint your car "frozen frost" whatever, the paint alone on a job like that is pushing $1k. We can do it, but for that you need to click on the link above and get ahold of Jesse and he will take care of you. This is not a showcar paint job it will however, be better than stock.

This would be good for a Track car, Daily driver, or if you just want a color change.

this offer expires at the end of march

Here are some photos of my work:

Base coats:

clear and non(if your are thinking about a flat color I could just stop here and you'll be happy)

close up w and w/o flash:

pm me
    Sebastian
    Last edited by bastianshaw; 02-24-2012, 03:05 AM.

expect a call from me soon, i live like 10 mins away from you :D:D:D

Comment

Originally posted by rufflz View Post

expect a call from me soon, i live like 10 mins away from you :d:d:d
      nor cal rep!

Comment

Looking into a new car this weekend...owner says the paint is new (pics agree) but it has a couple dings (not visible in pictures). Do you do PDR?

Btw when you say "not a show car but better than stock" are you saying that it'll look better than the original factory paint job did 2X years ago?
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
            Looking into a new car this weekend...owner says the paint is new (pics agree) but it has a couple dings (not visible in pictures). Do you do PDR?

Btw when you say "not a show car but better than stock" are you saying that it'll look better than the original factory paint job did 2X years ago?
            I most certainly am saying that. If you go look at your stock paint or any factory paint really its not that good.

Comment

Dang! This is as tempting as it gets. Lets see, 12 hour drive-800miles to Cali, $500 - three coats of base coat and three clear . 'am doing this.. this is a drive I wanna do :D. If I get there on friday evening, is it possible to drive the car back monday morning. BTW, it's a bronzit beige.

Comment

I am coming to you mid March, expect pm soon.

Looking for some delphin grey.

Paint looks proper!

Comment

sucks about the distance. Great deal

Comment

Originally posted by gath View Post
                    Dang! This is as tempting as it gets. Lets see, 12 hour drive-800miles to Cali, $500 - three coats of base coat and three clear . 'am doing this.. this is a drive I wanna do :D. If I get there on friday evening, is it possible to drive the car back monday morning. BTW, it's a bronzit beige.
                    Thats no problem at all.

Comment

Son of a bitch.

Birthday present to myself? Hmm I'll need a few bigger jobs to gather the money. I'll PM you.

Comment

Dammit...too bad I bought my car for it's amazing paint and my dad's looking into an e30 that's JUST been painted. Who knows, we may get something done. $500 is a great deal.
                        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Dangit :( I would definitely be going to you for my new color, if you were in cali...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Sebastian.
                            I do not have a full car to paint but some superficial rust and some bumper repairs (cracks). Can you help? - Let me know I'm in Sacramento and will bring the bumpers first and then the car with some light rust. All bumpers (2 fronts and 2 rears) are same color (Zinoberrot)

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                              Dangit :( I would definitely be going to you for my new color, if you were in cali...
                              He is in Cali - Bay area

Comment

Working...
                              X