No announcement yet.

Need a paint job? No BS $500 FLAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey sebastian Would you do a rear bumper? How much? and oh, its for my cousins jetta

Comment

Ugh. If you were closer to Oregon, I would have you spray my car. SoCal is a little to far to trailer the car.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
        Ugh. If you were closer to Oregon, I would have you spray my car. SoCal is a little to far to trailer the car.
        It's NorCal...so it's closer :) If I have my engine back in my car by the end of March, maybe I can spring for this
        85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

^he is in norcal

Comment

My bad, Google searched Walnut Creek and thought it was near Santa Barbara. San Francisco is still a bit far. ~500 miles from me.

Comment

What would you charge for a tailgate? Nothing fancy, just basic black.
              1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

WTB: Center caps for Zender Sports.

Comment

You have PM. Serious interest and local. Cash in hand.

Comment

Fuuu I wish I could afford this. But I live 20 miles away, can you give me a discount because I live so far away? I'm lookin to only spend about 300 with all my jambs done

Comment

Guys I can do pretty much any color in reason, it seems you all have questions and I understand that, I like to ask questions too, bring your car to the shop so I can SEE it, describing your dents is difficult at best. Repainting your car its original color is best as I am not doing jams at this price. The paint used (depends on color) will most likely be transtar or ppg, this is quality stuff, and cost me about $500 just in materials so all things considered im losing a little money when you factor in gas and lunch and stuff but I LOVE E30s and want to help out and I need the practice. Also this is for e30s not e36s or your girlfriends honda for tht stuff hit up jesse and he will hook you up. The reason for this is jesse and I (both e30 owners) have this chassis DIALED as far as prep, so there is a slight labor savings since we are basically working on our own car as well as the paint amouts have been closely measured, and calculated. So, I hope that helps answer some of your questions there is no additional calculated cost for +door jams as it drives up the cost considerably on both labor and materials..esp labor.
                    To be clear there is no commensurate discount on just spraying your bumper or whatever, 10% of your car doesnt cost me $50 to spray
                    Last edited by bastianshaw; 02-25-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jessestacks View Post
                      fuuu i wish i could afford this. But i live 20 miles away, can you give me a discount because i live so far away? I'm lookin to only spend about 300 with all my jambs done
                      lol!

Comment

Why isn't there anyone like this in jersey?!

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                          Guys I can do pretty much any color in reason, it seems you all have questions and I understand that, I like to ask questions too, bring your car to the shop so I can SEE it, describing your dents is difficult at best. Repainting your car its original color is best as I am not doing jams at this price. The paint used (depends on color) will most likely be transtar or ppg, this is quality stuff, and cost me about $500 just in materials so all things considered im losing a little money when you factor in gas and lunch and stuff but I LOVE E30s and want to help out and I need the practice. Also this is for e30s not e36s or your girlfriends honda for tht stuff hit up jesse and he will hook you up. The reason for this is jesse and I (both e30 owners) have this chassis DIALED as far as prep, so there is a slight labor savings since we are basically working on our own car as well as the paint amouts have been closely measured, and calculated. So, I hope that helps answer some of your questions there is no additional calculated cost for +door jams as it drives up the cost considerably on both labor and materials..esp labor.
                          To be clear there is no commensurate discount on just spraying your bumper or whatever, 10% of your car doesnt cost me $50 to spray
                          So you wouldn't do bumpers/valances. I can send pics and you can give a quote

Comment

Originally posted by amcink View Post
                            So you wouldn't do bumpers/valances. I can send pics and you can give a quote
                            We can do them but the price isnt gonna be a small percentage of $500 because bumpers are a small percentage of your car...but we do them and do them well.

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                              We can do them but the price isnt gonna be a small percentage of $500 because bumpers are a small percentage of your car...but we do them and do them well.
                              a bit confused, is the price for the whole car? I thot when you say the whole car it includes the body, bumpers/valance.

Comment

What would the turn around time be for a job like this? For those like me with only one care to drive to and from work it can make or break my respray :(

Comment

Working...
                                X