Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
    "We"?? I am surprised that you are authorized to speak for everyone on this forum. Sorry just had to highlight that.

I understand what "your" concern is but you have to be curious why someone who has never been on this forum has decided to take time out of his day to register, logon and write/respond to a thread, if he doesnt have anything to do with the matter.

Also please be certain that I am not here to defend Karim. I am here because as I said, it is a matter of principle.

Vlad is a lier, a thief and a scammer, period! Take it for for its worth to you.

lol yes i wrote we and as you can see by the 2 response from members below that post of mine talking about check the ip i stand by my "we"

you have no reason to to get pissy towards me all i was saying is people will probably be suspect regarding your posts ..at least initially ..

it would not be the first time someone has ever made a false login to help their cause (anyone remember habbie and his antics on bfc?)

again i am not saying that its the case with you ..but dont be surprised if people dont take your posts as gospel

Comment

Ask me again if Vlad is a lier, thief and a fraud? Yes he absolutely, positively undoubtedly is!!!

Comment

*liar
        Jason
        flickr

Comment

Ask me again if Vlad is a lier, thief and a fraud? Yes he absolutely, positively undoubtedly is!!!

well all i am gonna say is years of him being in the bmw community selling plenty of parts and being a positive influence on the community is not gonna be changed by you repeatedly calling him a thief/liar and a fraud..

and i have no connection to him what so ever..never bought parts from him everything i gather about vlad is from the rather POSITIVE response people seem to have about him..

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
            lol yes i wrote we and as you can see by the 2 response from members below that post of mine talking about check the ip i stand by my "we"

you have no reason to to get pissy towards me all i was saying is people will probably be suspect regarding your posts ..at least initially ..

it would not be the first time someone has ever made a false login to help their cause (anyone remember habbie and his antics on bfc?)

again i am not saying that its the case with you ..but dont be surprised if people dont take your posts as gospel
            Thanks for clarifying. I am pissy because $1660 is my legit and hard earned money. Also, I don't expect people to take my post as gospel, I am only here on principle.

I know that Vlad and whoever is supporting him conciously knowing that he is lying, is taking everyone on this forum for a ride.

Take is for what its worth to you.

Comment

There is always another side to the story.
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Vlad thinks everyone is a thief like him.

Vlad is a lier, a thief and a fraud!!!
                GTFO. Your words arent gonna hurt Vlads rep or business, even if he did fuck you over. Not to mention you're acting less than stand up in the words you're choosing to describe someone you've never met.

Hundreds of sales over the course of 10 years in this same niche close-knit community versus 1 questionable deal with you guys? Sounds like a pretty solid ratio to me even if he did send you curbed wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmershark View Post
                  well all i am gonna say is years of him being in the bmw community selling plenty of parts and being a positive influence on the community is not gonna be changed by you repeatedly calling him a thief/liar and a fraud..

and i have no connection to him what so ever..never bought parts from him everything i gather about vlad is from the rather POSITIVE response people seem to have about him..
                  Well, I have only 1 experience with Vlad. He took $1660 from me and sold me some wheels that were worth no more than $1000. On top of that, he came up with every excuse and idea of fraud under the God's sky to hide this problem. Refunding the money was not one of these by the way.

Now lets talk about him being a lier. He is now going around the forums and completely misrepresenting the facts. I would easily fit that into the "lying" category.

In my book that 1/1 bad experience with Vlad. which makes him a 100% of a fraud, thief and a lier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    There is always another side to the story.
                    Yes!! Thats my side of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                      GTFO. Your words arent gonna hurt Vlads rep or business, even if he did fuck you over. Not to mention you're acting less than stand up in the words you're choosing to describe someone you've never met.

Hundreds of sales over the course of 10 years in this same niche close-knit community versus 1 questionable deal with you guys? Sounds like a pretty solid ratio to me even if he did send you curbed wheels.
                      My friend, you can only break a glass once. Besides I am here on principle. You guys need to decide on Vlad's rep.

Comment

Liar*
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Those of you who think Vlad is a standup guy and would never lie. You must check out his new thread on this forum:

Everything in his initial post is nothing but a lie.

Comment

Very informative thread there "TheCustomer".... not.
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

if i read correctly according to that thread, 3 different people opened the boxes once they arrived at sonny's shop at 3 different times...

interesting

and the pics of the damage, how is that rim sitting on top of an "empty" box that looks so flimsy?

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

ballshit!
                                feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

Working...
                                X