Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baller set of 18.5x18 AMGs made by BBS, 2 piece, adapters ready - et44, 5x112

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
    In regards to sonny's background or the idiot with the retarded sig?
    The idiot with the retarded sig

On a more serious note, Both Sonny and Vlad have good records, But there is no way that is shipping damage. I can't chose a side, but "thecostomer" is only making things worse for sonny by being immature.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
      Just purchased these for a customer of mine. Two wheels are fine but the 2 are beat up bad.. called vlad to solve this is in a peaceful manner but he had a panic attack.. he shows 2 wheels that are good only... then he stated that he never opened the box for the other 2.. IS that my fault.. he clearly told me that they were in GOOD shape..
      here is my original post on this thread in case some people dont read very well. I called him first to resolved this is in a friendly matter. He started giving me the run around, to sand them down I didnt even OPEN the other BOX, file with the shipping company etc.. Then he threaten to destroy me on the "e30" scene After all of that I went to paypal resolution and then he offered me $1500. Bottom line is that I didnt need the wheels for my personal car, it was for a very good customer of mine who brings me a lot of business. I showed him the thread and told him Vlad was cool to deal with.

I was trying to do Vlad a favor by helping him sell a set of wheels and didnt want to play middle man either. No profit for me at all except working on the customers car for repairs. The customer has 2 e24 M6's, 1 850csi. 91 MB 560 SEC, E30 M3, Alfa Romeo GTV, Audi A8 and a new MB E class. I think he was looking forward for some good condition wheels for his classic MB. No one here is trying to scam Vlad for a set of $1600 wheels.. for the record of Vlad being a baller. lol. I have seen his shop and he has shared his misery with me about business being slow.. I even recommended him using the forums to boost his business since so involved and he can rely on that.. I PERSONALLY dont RELY on Forum business.. If they come great if not I wont cry trust me..

I get my money back for the customer and he gets his wheels. No one gets screwed and we all move on..

Peace..

Comment

^ if the money is not an issue and you weren't buying them for yourself, why try to buy them at the lowest price possible in the first place?!

Funny how on s14 you are posting other things as well, post is longer..

Nothing you are saying is adding up imho.
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
          ^ if the money is not an issue and you weren't buying them for yourself, why try to buy them at the lowest price possible in the first place?!

Funny how on s14 you are posting other things as well, post is longer..

Nothing you are saying is adding up imho.
          And it never will.

Glad you posted those pictures, Vlad. Proves your "innocence" if you will.

Sonny, you need to just bow out now.

Luke, I don't think what Sleeve is saying is meant in a racist way. If anything, it's "religion bashing" and even then considering Sonny is actually a Jihad sympathizer it's fair game.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
            Forreal?

Ya forreal Danny Boy! you have a problem with that? :finger:

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkimmr View Post
              Also, based on this pic (and the asking price), I'm not sure why you expected mint condition wheels. You can even see potential curb rash at the bottom of the wheel on the right.

You can buy them for $1660. Send me the money and they're yours!

Comment

[quote=bimmershark;2503178]
                Originally posted by TheCustomer View Post
                And while we're at it banning the "3 dudes", lets get Vladimir Kravets arrested for committing fraud. Then the E30 world will be a happy place.[/]

or what and see what kind of agreement everyone can come to ..

and hey since were all making "ideas" up..

how bout this scenario.... sonny buys the wheels cheap from vlad then charges you the 1660 ..i mean shit he has to make money too right?

*the aforementioned scenario is only a theory in the metric shit ton pile of theorys we can come up with

Go back and look at the original post. They were listed for $1700 and bought for $1660. Karim didn't make any money on this instead he got scammed by someone he thought was a friend. Its a shame.
                Last edited by TheCustomer; 04-13-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepswithe30s View Post
                  From the nature of his posts it seems Vlad was more than willing to refund you guys your money requiring you send him the wheels back. Sorry if you think you deserve free wheel but you are dumb.

I also think I speak for at least 80% of this forum when I say you guys should get off this forum. In fact I think an IP check is in order, and once confirmed that the IPs are the same both members should be banned for creating multiple accounts.

Finally the rash that was posted is nothing and I do agree with vlad that the wheels are indeed in good condition.

Also, "The Customer" you are being sladerous towards Vlad why don't we get you arrested for that?

1700$ alot of money for wheels? Buy wheels that don't cost 1700$. Suck it up, you are stupid.
                  Ya, go ahead and call the cops on me being slanderous. I have a long list of SMS trail from Vlad insisting on committing fraud against Fedex and suggesting Karim to buff 'em up and pass them on. I'm sure cops would love to see that. Maybe IRS would also like to look into his cash dealings too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                    You should have quit while you were ahead. This will most likely end poorly for you and catastrophically for SonnyBBQ.
                    Is that a threat? Ask me if I'm scared; fool!!

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                      Vlad aside, why the dumbass racial slurs?

Oh wait, you're the one with a signature full of political quotes...

:roll:
                      Second that. This forum is pathetic. Sad to see that its a platform full of racial and religous slur!

Mod - Shut me out of this shit please!!!!
                      Last edited by TheCustomer; 04-13-2011, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                        I used to be a mod.
                        Isn't it great that you're not a mod anymore. :finger:

Comment

Seriously you should put this to bed already.
                          PP refunds the the funds and Vlad will pay to get this (maybe not his) set of wheels returned.
                          Not much more can come out of this.

*Shameless plug:
                          But if you are still after some pimp wheels for your Merc you should check out my low offset set of AMG's here:

:D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

I have nothing to contribute to this thread.
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                              True, should have been resolved privately. Whose the one to first make it public? (Immediately public, without much attempt to resolve it... as if it was pre-planned)

It is very, very strange for a customer who hadn't spoken directly to vlad would be so sure to be capable of stating vlad was a lier [sic], fraud, scammer. Usually people don't say potentially slanderous things based on what another party tells them the other person said. Now if TheCustomer = Karim, then it makes more sense. And usually the party who is acting more aggressive is the one with the most to hide.

Oh well, does Chapel eat his hat now?

Please someone comfirm my IP to clearify the customer=karim issue.

The reason I am lashing out at Vlad is because I personally heard his conversation with Karim over the phone and saw his SMS to Karim.

At the end of the day its my $1660 not Karims. Karim was just the facilitator who tried to help Vlad sell wheels to one of his customers. Karim put his reputation on the line thinking that Vlad would not cross him. Unfortunately Karim didn't know that Vlad would commit a scam on him.

Its a sad situation indeed.
                              Last edited by TheCustomer; 04-13-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

some pics..

here is Vlads pics that he showed everyone. god know how old they are??

now what they look like on the ground at my shop. looks pretty good huh..

the boxes and us opening them.. first the bad wheels..

now the good wheels.. remember we receive them, open them and then called Vlad.. Thanks to camera phone pics..

I will have more pics and few members will see them as well. I wish I was good at photography like Vlad but unfortunately I dont have time nor do I steep that low of taking naked pics of my gf/wife.. I am no photoshop expert nor am I very computer savvy.. But I will do whatever to make a point that no one on my end was trying scam Vlad for $1660.. I am no baller but money wasnt the factor it was more of principal and trust..

Vlad might have fan boys on here because of his cars and naked pics of woman but that doesnt justify him doing a dick move on someone that he called a friend..

Comment

Working...
                                X