FS 4x100 LM Reps 16x8 & 16x9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 4x100 LM Reps 16x8 & 16x9

I am selling a set of LM Reps in 9/10 condition. The set is staggered 4x100 - 16x8 in the front and 16x9 in the rear et25 I believe. Wheels are in great condition except very minor curb rash no more than .5" on two wheels. You can't really expect much less from any set of wheels that are driven on regularly.

They have stretched Nankang's (205/50R16's) with about 6k or 7k miles on them in the rear and Kumho's (195/50R16) upfront with less than 4k miles on them. The wheels clean up great and have BMW centercaps. I'd be willing to sell them for about $1000 obo to start. The worst I can say is no. Not really looking to ship except at the buyer's expense.

Wheels are currently located in Washington, DC. I work here and frequent most of the DMV (DC, Virginia, Maryland) area. I also travel back and forth between here and NJ a lot., so I'd be willing to travel through the tri-state for the right offer.

PM or text me at 862-2five1-2996 if you're interested. Thanks. Will provide better pictures for serious buyers.

PICTURES OF DAMAGE ON PAGE 2. ALSO OPEN TO TRADES. ANYTHING 3-PIECE IN 16's or 17's.

Front:

Rear:

Last edited by seven-57; 10-29-2012, 09:30 PM.

Aren't those rims like $500 new?

Comment

emailed

Comment

Originally posted by DooDanE30 View Post
        provide some backup evidence.

Not because I think you are wrong, but because I honestly don't know, and your statement made me curious.

Comment

$500 new sounds like Diamond racing steelies to me. The price reflects the wheels + tires.

Comment

Originally posted by nowak18 View Post
            emailed
            Replied.

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            provide some backup evidence.

Not because I think you are wrong, but because I honestly don't know, and your statement made me curious.
            Honestly, I didn't buy them new, so I couldn't tell you, but I've done some hard searching for LM reps and most of them are in the $800-$1,100 range respectively. Most of them aren't 4x100 from what I've seen, so again, I priced these for the 4x100 market + the value of tires. I feel like my price is fair enough to start :up:

Comment

Wasn't trying to crap on your thread sorry I just feel like I saw them new for that price I states.

Comment

Just saying

Comment

since when does the word REP included in a title add up to a $1000 pricing?

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

Wasn't trying to crap on your thread sorry I just feel like I saw them new for that price I states.
                    No worries lol

Originally posted by travish325 View Post
                    So pick em up ;) Look good to me.

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
                    since when does the word REP included in a title add up to a $1000 pricing?
                    I mean, I'm just throwing out a price. If you want them for cheaper then shoot for the obo part of the deal :)

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Brand? I'm interested.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

pretty sure a mod around here sold the same set for about the same price, so seems fair to me.

you guys wouldn't like posting for sale threads and having people shit on them would you? ;)

op, I'll try to find that thread for you gimme a min

found it: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=253852&page=2

Comment

Yeah, he's almost right. For $1000, I got mine new with new tires. Sorry to burst the bubble.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            ---------------------------------
                            89 E30 S52
                            ---------------------------------
                            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

what brand are they? that'll clear up the pricing conflict quickly

Comment

Working...
                              X