Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    O you mean the anti rattle clips? yeah i could grind them down so I don't need spacers, but the real issue is the rings being so flimsy.
    I was just hoping to get custom spacers with rings built in to go from regular bmw hub to e39 hub diameter to make wheel installs easier and rings stronger by including the extra meat with the tapered part.
    Well are you using crappy ass plastic hub rings cause if you didnt notice i also can sell you billet hubrings back on the OP.

-Rob
    Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

No, they are billet rings, but the difference is 1.5mm in hub diameter. thats .75mm each side. They are not that strong at 3/4 of a mm thick.
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Even with 7075 billet at that thickness theres just no stability.

-Rob
        Last edited by e30Rob; 09-13-2009, 05:04 PM.

PM for information

Comment

Seems like lots of interest yet no one for th GB..this slightly confuses me...lol

PM for information

Comment

e30Rob,

I think the problem is that people have ideas about the wheels that they would like to get, but will not purchase the spacers until they have the wheels first.

With that being said I am looking for more info on wheel offsets.

If I were to purchase some Porsche wheels, what offset should I look for. I have some 924s phone dials, and used to have design 90's...but those wheels come in so many different offsets what should I look for?

Also, I have some Ronal LS wheels and what to move the rear wheels out a little, where should I take the measurements so I can get the right spacers that won't cause rubbing.

Sorry for the long post.

Mike

Comment

for me price was the deal breaker... I can't see spending $360 on 4-to-5 lug adapters when my 5-lug swap cost me just barely more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                for me price was the deal breaker... I can't see spending $360 on 4-to-5 lug adapters when my 5-lug swap cost me just barely more than that.
                I can see your point...Sounds like you got a great price on a 5-lug swap.

Comparativley speaking, his spacers are much cheaper than other companies that are out there.

For me it would be hard to mount Porsche hubs to an E30, so the adapters will be pretty cost effective, and his prices on hubcentric spacers is great ($50-$80 for the pair)

Just my 2-Cents!

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                  You most def got a great deal on your 5 lugs swap. Let me guess u used e36 stuff. Which IMO would never do...if i was to do a 5 lugs stuff it would be with m3 stuff which is decent amount more than ANY adapters i have. And yes squid said it best that when the price son most things i have beat alot of other companies out there.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

hey guys my name is Brad and Rob is selling these thru me from teameurotrash.com. we will have a store up on the website very soon. i can answer just about any question you have. i also recieved some 4 to 5 lug overlapping adapters today so i can get some pics up if people want to see just how they work.
                    Originally posted by Alpine003 View Post
                    I guess the pic you have above this isn't the 1 piece in the description above? Any pics of the 1 piece overlapping 4x100 - 5x1120 adapters?

Also, what sizes(length wise) will the lug bolts be offered in and I'm assuming grade 8 bolts?

Lastly, will you be offering 4x??? or 5x??? to 3x??? conversions too? ;) (Tata and Smart). LOL
                    give me a minute.
                    Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                    How about a 5-120, 8mm spacer for an e39 wheel to a regular/standard bmw 72.XX mm hub.
                    This way no F!@#ing hub rings. Specifically for those e39 style 5 two piece wheels that have a tapered backside?
                    no problem. i run this same style on my audi to run mercedes wheels. 57.1 to 66.56
                    Last edited by Pabl0; 09-14-2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Thanks Brad.

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Squid View Post
                        I can see your point...Sounds like you got a great price on a 5-lug swap.

Comparativley speaking, his spacers are much cheaper than other companies that are out there.

For me it would be hard to mount Porsche hubs to an E30, so the adapters will be pretty cost effective, and his prices on hubcentric spacers is great ($50-$80 for the pair)

Just my 2-Cents!
                        Agreed, especially since they're custom made. It just didn't fit my goals. Going to other patterns that aren't 5x120 it makes sense.

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                        You most def got a great deal on your 5 lugs swap. Let me guess u used e36 stuff. Which IMO would never do...if i was to do a 5 lugs stuff it would be with m3 stuff which is decent amount more than ANY adapters i have. And yes squid said it best that when the price son most things i have beat alot of other companies out there.

-Rob
                        To explain myself better: I do run e36 m3 parts I have huge brakes, significantly bigger and better than e30 m3. Buying these spacers for $360 means you still run tiny e30 brakes and you still can't run e30 m3 offset wheels. At that price it's a lose/lose scenario.

... BUT I still may need some spacers soon, I just need to determine what size.

Comment

Whats the widths on the non overlapping adapters? PM me here or SW :D Or if you still have my #

Comment

Stephen hit me up with your number again via PM.

We can do you as thin as 20mm on the overlapping 1pc adapters. Traditionally with the 2pc adapters for overlapping you could not do any less than 35mm. With this new style 1pc for overlapping adapters it really opens up ALOT more options for the 4 lugs to run wheels that they never could before without doing full lug conversions.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

if i had money id ask for 4x100 to 4x114.3 but i dont :/

Comment

Pics of the new 1pc adapter now posted

PM for information

Comment

Working...
                                X