No announcement yet.

Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing that 4x100 to 5x120 plate, I must say, those are incredibly cool design.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      After seeing that 4x100 to 5x120 plate, I must say, those are incredibly cool design.
      Thanks man, lets get some of these sold you guys can save some coin....:pimp:
      Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

is 5x114 to 4x100 overlapping? Id think so..

Comment

yes stephen it is...i tried to call you and left you a message call me now foo

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
            I do run e36 m3 parts I have huge brakes, significantly bigger and better than e30 m3.
            But you still have single piston sliding calipers........
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

your point? if you ever have one?

Comment

Now now guys...it's not that big of deal he has what he has cause thats what he wanted..we can leave it at that.

Thanks
                -Rob

PM for information

Comment

I wish you would have posted this earlier. I love supporting r3v. I just ordered a custom set of 4x100 spacers with 72mm outer hub a few weeks ago. I was tired of no one offering a simple solution to a common problem (running spacer and hub adapters).
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Ill take some 15mm spacers pretty soon for my 15" IX wheels
                    Just waiting on some $$$$!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
                    1987 325ic Black Vert
                    1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
                    1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Comment

Originally posted by Luis325 View Post
                      Ill take some 15mm spacers pretty soon for my 15" IX wheels
                      Just waiting on some $$$$!!!!!!!!!
                      LMK when we can get you added to the GB.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

GB end date pushed back to October 15th.

PM for information

Comment

seems as thought interest has fizzeled out...anything i can do to rectify this?

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                            seems as thought interest has fizzeled out...anything i can do to rectify this?
                            make them cheaper. they are a good price but to generate more interest make them cheaper

for what im looking for your prices shipped are slightly more expensive than ebay.

Comment

Compare my prices on adapters to other QUALITY companies...NOT EBAY. on top of the fact try to order something fully custom through ebay. The spacers and adapters i am selling are 100% customizable to YOUR sepsification. If you want an adapter that is 4x100 to the car and 5x130 to the wheel no problem on top of the fact they will be hubcentric to BOTH the wheel and the car, in any thickness you want. The prices a lower than 99% of other companies out there on spacers and the same on adapters. On top of the fact these are made in the US not that cheap crap that comes from china, and have a 100% lifetime warranty!

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                                Compare my prices on adapters to other QUALITY companies...NOT EBAY. on top of the fact try to order something fully custom through ebay. The spacers and adapters i am selling are 100% customizable to YOUR sepsification. If you want an adapter that is 4x100 to the car and 5x130 to the wheel no problem on top of the fact they will be hubcentric to BOTH the wheel and the car, in any thickness you want. The prices a lower than 99% of other companies out there on spacers and the same on adapters. On top of the fact these are made in the US not that cheap crap that comes from china, and have a 100% lifetime warranty!

-Rob

you asked what will generate more interest in your groupbuy. i answered to have more interest you could sell them for cheaper. you don't have to be so defensive on my answer. i simply answered your question.
                                i don't know about adapters because im not looking for a set but on the spacers you can find them cheaper shipped from blackforesstindustries or vorschlag. and on ebay you can find it a little cheaper for the h&r spacers. i would venture out and say that h&r spacers are on par with your quality.
                                Last edited by johnwoo; 09-19-2009, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X