No announcement yet.

Spacers and Adapters....100% custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be down for 4x100-5x114.3, but I'll probably be purchasing this winter, late December. Gotta wait on funds for the wheels to match

Comment

Keep me in mind n let me know if can help you.

-Rob
      Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Can you always get these? I don't have the cash for a set of 4x100 to 5x120 adapters but I want a set in the winter.
        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

I will be selling these from here on out buddy, however the GB prices are slightly cheaper than non GB but if this goes well then i will run more GB's, aIF it goes well.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Cool, I'm still deciding what to do, I don't want to bite the 400$ bullet just yet.
            1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Hey man i can understand that. If there is any other questions or anything i can help you with dont even think to hesitate!!

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

I love the idea of a 4x100 to 5x120 adapter, but It limits wheels you can put on due to the spacing. Most BMW wheel I want to run are already around et15, so that puts me the at some serious poke. . Just thought of something. . .I'm going to start a thread now.
                -tim
                Originally posted by Jordan
                I like the stance
                -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Well it really depends on the width of the wheel. With a 8" wide wheel you wouldn't have serious poke due to the fact of being able to get as small as a 20mm adapter for that pattern.

PM for information

Comment

whats the thinnest adapter I can get in 4x100 to 5x120? Thanks
                    "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

20mm so plenty of options out there for wheels that arent suppose to be on the car without a 5 lugs swap.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                        20mm so plenty of options out there for wheels that arent suppose to be on the car without a 5 lugs swap.

-Rob
                        how about e39 17x8 style 5's with 20mm offset ???
                        "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Originally posted by drulle View Post
                          how about e39 17x8 style 5's with 20mm offset ???
                          That would put you at an et0 and in my opinion with a 8" wide wheel et0 is acceptable.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Hey, I saw a link to these on another page...what would you recommend for a 17x8/9 et45 in 5x114.3, going onto a '95 M3? I think the 20mm adapter is the smallest you can safely do? I know they will fit already with the right work, but I would like to have as much meat on the tires as I can get.

And what would I be looking at for a price?

Thanks,
                            Grant

Comment

This is sick, I can't wait to see people running these.

Comment

Originally posted by gsharp View Post
                                Hey, I saw a link to these on another page...what would you recommend for a 17x8/9 et45 in 5x114.3, going onto a '95 M3? I think the 20mm adapter is the smallest you can safely do? I know they will fit already with the right work, but I would like to have as much meat on the tires as I can get.

And what would I be looking at for a price?

Thanks,
                                Grant
                                Thanks for checkin out the link. I will be 100% honest....i dont really know the offset game for the e36's....however i have seen some set ups people have run on them and i would do a 20mm and a 25mm front and rear.

As far as safety in the thickness i will NOT warranty ANYTHING below 20mm when it comes to adapters. It is against my recommendation and the company producing these to run an adapters smaller than 20mm.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Working...
                                X