Upcoming Mark D Sale!! (E30 318iS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by fiftytakedowns
    have you changed the chips in the past few years? Ive been rockin one for alittle while seein If I can send it back for a reflash or soemthing?

    thanks!
    Please send me an email with the name and email you used when you ordered it and I'll check what version was sent to you.

    Thanks,

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    have you changed the chips in the past few years? Ive been rockin one for alittle while seein If I can send it back for a reflash or soemthing?

    thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by Beastolizer
    I feel incredibly stupid asking this, but are there any differences between the 91 octane 318iS m42 chip vs. the 93 octane chip? Thanks Mark!
    You should use 93 octane fuel if you order the 93 octane chip. It has more advanced ignition timing and more performance. (more torque)

    Just email if you have any questions and don't feel like posting them.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    I feel incredibly stupid asking this, but are there any differences between the 91 octane 318iS m42 chip vs. the 93 octane chip? Thanks Mark!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    So stoked to see this! I'll be ordering the chip for my M50 in about a week!

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by need///mpower
    PayPal sent. Excited to install. THX for the spring sale! Stay tuned for performance POV.
    Thanks for the order!

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by brian52555
    Damnit, checked and I have a 153.
    It's quite easy to find a 173 for a low price

    Originally posted by brian52555
    Mark, if I go to a more aggressive in the future (few years down the road), will I need a new chip to take advantage of the full gains?
    I think you forgot to specify what was going to be more aggressive. Most of my chips are made for stock motors, for any mod that raises compression you need a different chip, same if you change cams.

    MarkD

    Leave a comment:


  • brian52555
    replied
    Damnit, checked and I have a 153.

    Leave a comment:


  • need///mpower
    replied
    IN on MarkD chip (m20 19lb 93 octane)

    PayPal sent. Excited to install. THX for the spring sale! Stay tuned for performance POV.

    Leave a comment:


  • brian52555
    replied
    Mark, if I go to a more aggressive in the future (few years down the road), will I need a new chip to take advantage of the full gains?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Thanks for the update Mark! I'll be buying one soon off the site.

    Best,
    Rob

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by brian52555
    Are the m20 chips only for 173 DMEs?
    They won't work in a 153 DME, but will work in the 380, 524 and 525 in addition to the 173

    Leave a comment:


  • brian52555
    replied
    Are the m20 chips only for 173 DMEs?

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by race2win
    Just sent payment for my M42 E30 318i, looking forward to getting this ASAP! Any idea of when I can expect to receive it?

    Thanks!
    Probably in about 10 days. Sorry I didn't check for orders in the last 5 days, and I should have sent it to my shipper on Friday so he could prepare the orders and mail them on Monday. I'll send your discount back by Tuesday.

    Anyone who orders after noon Monday will get the discounted prices right when they order.

    MarkD
    Last edited by MarkD; 02-27-2011, 10:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by 5ickride
    Hi Mark,

    Are the prices on your website reflective of the discount? Not sure if you were able to get this up yet.

    Thanks
    I was really busy till today. Sorry I could not change the prices earlier as the PC I use for my website had not been turned on since December and it gave me headaches when I tried to boot it. I finally got it running and took the website pages and moved it to another PC, and edited the prices. It's live RIGHT NOW with the sale prices. All 28 pin chips that are usually $229 USD will be $185 for ALL OF MARCH. I did not discount the chips for ETA cars as they are $209, and the chips are getting expensive and very hard too find.


    NOTE: You will see the discounted price when you click BUY and get taken to the PayPal payment page.


    MarkD
    Last edited by MarkD; 02-27-2011, 10:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...