Upcoming Mark D Sale!! (E30 318iS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dude8383
    replied
    Where do I sign up?

    Leave a comment:


  • BmveE30ftw
    replied
    im interested too, depending on the price.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    ^^^ correct. butters, where in philadelphia do you live? Im not philadelphia but im always in the mayfair area.

    Leave a comment:


  • butters
    replied
    I'm interested. Title says 318is but correct me if I'm wrong, the 318i sedan with M42 has the same engine, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • jintermont
    replied
    I'm am interested pending tax situation. And price

    Leave a comment:


  • playdoh850
    replied
    I am also very interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • DuHast
    replied
    I may be in as well depending on $$

    Leave a comment:


  • CircuitMonster
    replied
    Depending on The price I might be in. I have a chip now but im pretty sure it's not a mark d

    Leave a comment:


  • miltown e30
    replied
    I would be in!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rob
    replied
    Mark's chip was probably the best power mod I ever did on my M42 when I had it...well worth it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmwguy1
    started a topic Upcoming Mark D Sale!! (E30 318iS)

    Upcoming Mark D Sale!! (E30 318iS)

    Hey All!

    I recently e-mailed Mark D asking about an upcoming group buy or sale for his 93 octane e30 318iS chip. Here is his response to my email.

    Hi -----,
    *
    I was planning to run a sale for February but didn't make a web page with all the reduced prices on it.** I hope to do that on the weekend, or by Feb 7th at the latest...when you order you get the sale price immediately.
    *
    Regards,
    *
    Mark

    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Hey Mark,
    *
    I would like to know*more about your chip for the E30 318iS,*M42.* I've been*interested in the 93 octane chip, but I haven't learned ahead of time when there will be a group buy or sale so that I can save some money.
    *
    Is there*gonna be*another group buy or sale in the near future*so that I can buy*a chip for my E30 318iS, M42?
    *
    Thanks!

    ---------
Working...