Upcoming Mark D Sale!! (E30 318iS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MarkD
    replied
    The March sale ended last week, so I hope everyone that wanted a chip at the sale price got in! If you didn't and still want one, you can have any other ship for $209 but you have to email me to get that price.

    MarkD

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    pm'ed/bump

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    $199 till June 15, then $229 after that.

    Leave a comment:


  • greanthumb
    replied
    id be interested. whats the price on that one?

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    I have developed a chip for the 153 DME, 91 octane and stock injectors, if anyone wants that one!

    Leave a comment:


  • alane
    replied
    Just got mine in the mail. It's going in tomorrow..

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by alane
    What shipping method do you use? I need to know what truck to get excited for :)
    My friend ships the USA orders for me from Columbus by USPS Priority Post, usually every Monday. There is the odd time when he is not able to ship on a Monday, and ships by the following week. (He is often out of town on business) when did you order? I can send you an update via email.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • alane
    replied
    What shipping method do you use? I need to know what truck to get excited for :)

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by EricP
    cool. yeah ordered too! maybe the m42 will show some life :P
    it's show more than life, it will come back from the dead!

    I didn't have time to edit the sale prices, maybe I should morph it into a Finally got Bin Laden sale? :up:


    MarkD
    Last edited by MarkD; 05-06-2011, 07:24 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • EricP
    replied
    cool. yeah ordered too! maybe the m42 will show some life :P

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    ordered. looking forward to pushing my old ass m20 even harder.

    Leave a comment:


  • sergio318is
    replied
    defense ordering one next weekend

    Leave a comment:


  • alane
    replied
    Payment sent! I cant wait to see what all the talk is about!
    Thanks for having a sale :)

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    The sale is still on a bit longer, in case anyone missed it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ADCD875
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkD
    The sale was extended so your in luck! You have until the end of April.

    Mark

    Thanks Mark,
    I am ordering one..

    Leave a comment:

Working...