Upcoming Mark D Sale!! (E30 318iS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by SeatownE30
    I didnt think it possible but the car got even faster after driving it to work and back. I was impressed at first but for some reason, it seemed to take off like a banshee all the way to redline this time around. I dont know what happened but whatever it is, i love it! Thanks Mark for making an amazing chip for my M42!
    I love reading reports like this! I'm glad you love it! :firehop:


    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • SeatownE30
    replied
    I didnt think it possible but the car got even faster after driving it to work and back. I was impressed at first but for some reason, it seemed to take off like a banshee all the way to redline this time around. I dont know what happened but whatever it is, i love it! Thanks Mark for making an amazing chip for my M42!

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by ADCD875
    Darn...
    Just got back from deployment and saw this.. I guess I missed it by few days. Any chance of getting this for same price ($185.00) ???

    Thanks..

    The sale was extended so your in luck! You have until the end of April.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • ADCD875
    replied
    Did I miss it??

    Darn...
    Just got back from deployment and saw this.. I guess I missed it by few days. Any chance of getting this for same price ($185.00) ???

    Thanks..

    Leave a comment:


  • SeatownE30
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkD
    Those early ECU's will adapt fully in around 300 miles. You won't feel any additional gains after that time.
    Thanks Mark.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cong405
    replied
    Have it and like it!:up:

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by SeatownE30
    Installed the chip over the weekend and i'm very pleased with the results. Overall improvement over the existing BMP chip that was already in the car (big surprise!). Improved throttle response and i noticed more power right around 3-5k RPM. Mark, how long before the ecu "relearns" the new chip parameters? should i expect any additional gains in the next couple days? Anyways, great chip and i highly recommend it. Mark's a great guy to work with too.
    Those early ECU's will adapt fully in around 300 miles. You won't feel any additional gains after that time.

    Leave a comment:


  • goml23
    replied
    How did I not see this earlier? If I can get some of the stuff I'm selling moved out then I'll be getting a chip for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • SeatownE30
    replied
    Installed the chip over the weekend and i'm very pleased with the results. Overall improvement over the existing BMP chip that was already in the car (big surprise!). Improved throttle response and i noticed more power right around 3-5k RPM. Mark, how long before the ecu "relearns" the new chip parameters? should i expect any additional gains in the next couple days? Anyways, great chip and i highly recommend it. Mark's a great guy to work with too.

    Leave a comment:


  • mjg23bmw
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkD
    Sorry if I missed responding to an email. I am trying to respond very quickly, but a small number may get missed. I am actually attempting to respond to most emails within 90 minutes, if it is between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm EST.

    Mark
    No worries man, you're plenty busy I'm sure...I'm not a disgruntled customer by any means.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by Balleristic31
    Is the sale still happening? (Sorry didn't read whole thread)
    You don't have to read the whole thread, just post #53. Yes it is still on!

    :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Is the sale still happening? (Sorry didn't read whole thread)

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by Texas Toast
    Is the sale on the m20 chip with 19 # injectors as well? I tried checking the site but my phone wasn't wanting to load it up correctly.
    yes, pretty much every chip is on sale.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • Texas Toast
    replied
    Ninja edit: site loaded up the correct price after the sale now. Sent you an email. Thanks mark.
    Last edited by Texas Toast; 04-12-2011, 05:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by mjg23bmw
    I can confirm that the price drop works. Ordered mine a few days ago. Buy it. You'll like the price.
    MarkD, Thanks for a quick and easy transaction. I did reply to your email and was hoping to hear from you again about the questions I had before receiving the chip.
    Sorry if I missed responding to an email. I am trying to respond very quickly, but a small number may get missed. I am actually attempting to respond to most emails within 90 minutes, if it is between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm EST.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:

Working...