Upcoming Mark D Sale!! (E30 318iS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mjg23bmw
    replied
    I can confirm that the price drop works. Ordered mine a few days ago. Buy it. You'll like the price.
    MarkD, Thanks for a quick and easy transaction. I did reply to your email and was hoping to hear from you again about the questions I had before receiving the chip.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    So this is for the 318i (M42) cars? I might be talking to you very, very soon. Newest acquisition could use a chip.
    Actually it's for almost any chip on my website. You will only see the $185 price when you click "BUY" so just ignore the price that you see.

    MarkD

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    So this is for the 318i (M42) cars? I might be talking to you very, very soon. Newest acquisition could use a chip.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    The sale is still on! Now I need some sales as expect to be buying an E30 race car in about 8 weeks!

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    Holy hell, this is the best news I've heard all day. I just didn't have the spare cash to get one in time before the end of the month!
    I always extend the price for people who contact me during the sale and say they can't scrape the funds together during the sale period. I usually give them another 2 months to order at the sale price. Just thought I'd let some of you know. :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkD
    Since sales picked up in the last two days for some reason, I'm extending the sale to at least April 15!

    Still time to get a genuine MarkD chip for $185 with delivery by USPS Priority post included.

    :pimp:
    Holy hell, this is the best news I've heard all day. I just didn't have the spare cash to get one in time before the end of the month!

    Leave a comment:


  • wannaBMthree
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkD
    Since sales picked up in the last two days for some reason, I'm extending the sale to at least April 15!
    Really Great Mark, I was hoping that was the case!

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Since sales picked up in the last two days for some reason, I'm extending the sale to at least April 15!

    Still time to get a genuine MarkD chip for $185 with delivery by USPS Priority post included.

    :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    There are still a few more days to get a chip for $185, you can order directly from my site at that price!

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by the fil
    Is the sale price $229 or this thing over?
    It's on for all of March. You can buy directly from my site for $185.

    All the info should be on the site.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • the fil
    replied
    Is the sale price $229 or this thing over?

    Leave a comment:


  • polkadot_boxerman
    replied
    just received my 93 octane chip. The car feels much stronger now. Now the car feels like it should have felt from the factory. Great chip!

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    :-D :-D :-D

    At. Last.
    have been wanting to make this purchase for years now..

    I ordered the 91 m42 chip - didn't want car to spend rest of life dependant on 93 octane.

    Thank you for sale price Mark !! Cheers !

    Leave a comment:


  • polkadot_boxerman
    replied
    Any news on shipment?

    Leave a comment:


  • polkadot_boxerman
    replied
    ordered mine a few days ago. can't wait to get it. Just did the suspension and z4 shifter. Feels like this is the one thing that it's missing.

    Leave a comment:

Working...