Upcoming Mark D Sale!! (E30 318iS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • race2win
    replied
    Just sent payment for my M42 E30 318i, looking forward to getting this ASAP! Any idea of when I can expect to receive it?

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • polkadot_boxerman
    replied
    ???

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Hi Mark,

    Are the prices on your website reflective of the discount? Not sure if you were able to get this up yet.

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by polkadot_boxerman
    any news on when the website will be updated? I'm just waiting on that to purchase
    I was not able to update it in the past week. I'll try to have it ready by Saturday. The sale will sun for 4 weeks.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • polkadot_boxerman
    replied
    any news on when the website will be updated? I'm just waiting on that to purchase

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    ^^Great! Thanks again!

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by 5ickride
    Thanks Mark! Def looking forward to this.

    Side question: For the M42 are there options for "Injectors" as well? If so, how does one determine which one is right for their needs?
    No, just stock injectors for the M42. Don't worry, it works fine in a stock motor. Maybe some time in the future I'll consider other options but that will not be in the next 6 months. Plus it would only be of benefit if the motr had been modified.

    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Thanks Mark! Def looking forward to this.

    Side question: For the M42 are there options for "Injectors" as well? If so, how does one determine which one is right for their needs?

    Leave a comment:


  • MarkD
    replied
    Originally posted by Bullet Ride
    Usually when Mark has a sale it's on most, if not all, of his products. I have his 91 octane chip for 19lb injectors. It's pretty good, I think I might upgrade to the 93 octane chip this summer though
    That's right. There will be a sale on ALL chips this month. I had planned to have it start at the beginning of February, but didn't have time to adjust all the prices on the website yet. I hope to do that this weekend. In the past, you would order and then I'd send a refund later but that was a lot of trouble. So this time the discounted price will be on the website, you just click and pay. I'll post again when I have the prices adjusted on the ordering page.

    Edited to add: If you ordered a chip in February already, I will send you a refund back in a week or so. You didn't miss my Birthday sale.


    Thanks,

    Mark
    Last edited by MarkD; 02-09-2011, 10:24 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bullet Ride
    replied
    Originally posted by MaRsUpEr
    I want one for sure, BUT for m20 :( with 19lb
    Usually when Mark has a sale it's on most, if not all, of his products. I have his 91 octane chip for 19lb injectors. It's pretty good, I think I might upgrade to the 93 octane chip this summer though

    Leave a comment:


  • MaRsUpEr
    replied
    I want one for sure, BUT for m20 :( with 19lb

    Leave a comment:


  • enigmaticdream
    replied
    I hope the M20s get some love!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Sign me up for one!

    Leave a comment:


  • wildstoats
    replied
    From the correspondence it didn't seem like there was going to be a group buy . Just a sale in February, which is pretty good news in and of itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • butters
    replied
    Originally posted by Unearth078
    ^^^ correct. butters, where in philadelphia do you live? Im not philadelphia but im always in the mayfair area.
    I live in Malvern adjacent to Chesterbrook, near VF park, and commute to Villanova University.

    Leave a comment:

Working...