No announcement yet.

JOM Coilover System Group Buy #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I think I've been reading and deciding what suspension to get for my vert for about 2 weeks now. I think I'm finally going to settle with the JOM's. Looks like everyones happy with them, and its a great price for what we get. So who takes the payment? and will I have any problems putting these on an 87' vert? heard some people saying that they have 45mm front shocks and not 51's?

Comment

Just PM when your ready to buy. I think they are 51 only the earliest 318i didnt have 51mm strut to my knowledge.
      1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
      1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
      1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

5 days left at $420 shipped. If I already sent you payment info and you are waiting on something the price is changing in 5 days so pay as soon as possible.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Any non vert kits available?

Comment

yup 32 sets actually.

Comment

is it possible to remove the front adjusters for added lowness, or will the spring not be seated properly. If not, can you atleast remove 1 of the 2 parts of the adjuster?

Also any ways besides no adjuster and removing spring pads to go lower in the rear for early model arches?

INSTAGRAM @ merlow_

Comment

There is no need to remove stuff int he front. It will go so low you literally cannot drive. Rear you may want to get another rear spring.

Comment

ok thanks. im just trying to figure it out so i can get it right the first time so i dont have to remove it and reinstall it. would 4 inch hypercoil springs work for the back if i still used the jom shock and adjuster? would 600 lb spring rate be good, cause thats the highest they make.

INSTAGRAM @ merlow_

Comment

im very interested :X, but i dont get my paycheck til saturday T.T
                      BUYING COILOVERS
                      (http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=225426)

Comment

Is there any kits left? Looking for one to my 323i 84' mod!
                        Needs ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredguy View Post
                          ok thanks. im just trying to figure it out so i can get it right the first time so i dont have to remove it and reinstall it. would 4 inch hypercoil springs work for the back if i still used the jom shock and adjuster? would 600 lb spring rate be good, cause thats the highest they make.
                          Don't forget they'll be making a 4.5" spring just for me. Have someone measure the adjuster diameter.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

if i get them this week ill measure it and get back to you. What would the spring rate be, and what would your price for just the rear springs be?

Also if i would use the JOM shocks with the 4.5 inch spring would they blow fast?

INSTAGRAM @ merlow_

Comment

Are the sets still for sale? Interested.

Comment

I have seen a lot of post, people saying to change out the rear springs. I went to the ground control site, but im still a noob and they have lots of options.
                                can someone make a recommendation, best yet just post a link??!!
                                Thanks I just ordered mine, and I want to do the whole install together.
                                I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Working...
                                X