• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
    ill be sending payment next week
    As am I...

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Just installed a new coil over kit (350F/550R) by GE (German Engineering aka Einstein57). Here are some pics with the front and rear adjusters all the way down, unmodded strut tubes and Bilstein sports. Tires are oversized with 225/50/16 on 16x7.5" E28 M5 wheels. Rides really well with the large sidewalls.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

is there still room in the top 50? did someone not pay yet? i can pay now... i bought jom coilovers and am not happy before even installing..the shocks i have with my cut springs are stiffer than the jom.. overall it feels cheap..

Comment

In for a set of 450/650 .
            My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

this groupbuy still on? i need to get rid of my 4x4 status
              sigpic

Comment

payment sent

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

soooooooooooooooooooooo when is stuff happening.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                  ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                  Originally posted by JakeP
                  with a coathanger

Comment

Payment status and open spaces are on the first page. If you want to be added pm me your email address.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I've paid

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                      Originally posted by JakeP
                      with a coathanger

Comment

Updated page 1. There were a couple of you that paid using a different email then the one i sent the invoice to. I've emailed them requesting their screen names to update the list. That make 16 out of over 50 who originally added to the list. I don't think its fair that i hold on to peoples money for a a month or two awaiting the rest of the payments. If we don't have the majority of the payments in by the 25th then i think i'll end up cancelling the group buy and refunding everyone who has paid. For those who did pay i will honor the group buy price when the coilovers are released unless i can work out a deal with the factories to fill smaller orders. The dillemma is that if i order less then 100 sets its $75 per custom spring. So that's $300 not including sleeves, adjusters, packaging, shipping, etc.
                        Last edited by einstein57; 10-10-2011, 10:01 AM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

If you do end up cancelling the group buy, when will the coilovers be released?

Come on guys if you gave your word for payment then pay up!!
                          450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Send your payments guys!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I still need an invoice. I sent a PM with my email info, but no invoice yet. Put my order in for a complete set 400f/600r with camber plates.

Comment

Yes pay up,
                                turds!

Comment

Working...
                                X