No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can wait. But the 50 will ever be reached? If not, can we go with lower number but higher price? How much more would that be?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ADCD875 View Post
      I can wait. But the 50 will ever be reached? If not, can we go with lower number but higher price? How much more would that be?

Thanks
      this i want these pretty badly

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Updates?

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

would like to know final decision also. if i have to pony up some more money for gc conversions

Comment

Bump

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Any news? I would be down to wait for these if that is what is necessary.
              450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

I am ready for these and willing to pay. If this GB will not go, can someone direct me (link) to similar GC product? Looking for coilover conversion (450f/650r) and Dust Boots.

Thanks

Comment

Based on the # of people who have paid the options are as follows
                  1) offer only the 450f/650r
                  2) refund everyone

Sucks but I thought more people would be excited for these. You can't even purchase the springs alone for $280 shipped.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Im still in if the 450f/650r rates are a go. What about the camber plates?
                    Feedback
                    Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

I say go with option 1 but its super lame that more people didnt jump on this as well as all the people who put there name on the list and then bailed out on this awesome deal.

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

I had a feeling that alot of people would flake so I held off on sending payment. If and when you do offer the 450/650 kit for around the same price, (Id be willing to pay a tad more also) Im definitely, 100% sure that Ill purchase them. Im also in no real hurry either since Ive got alot on my plate right now since Ive been stockpiling parts.

Comment

Nigel i'm ok for option #1 450f & 650r spring rate what ever makes this order go a little faster

Comment

i might hop on this soon, but i have a noob question, would i need to buy brand new shocks and struts?
                            BUYING COILOVERS
                            (http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=225426)

Comment

Originally posted by AXMalex View Post
                              i might hop on this soon, but i have a noob question, would i need to buy brand new shocks and struts?
                              You dont necessarily have to but it is recommended. If your shocks are worn or the valving isnt properly matched to your springs, your car may bounce a bit more.

Comment

Based on the # of people who have paid the options are as follows
                                1) offer only the 450f/650r
                                Offer #1 Please!

lets get some prices up for a 25+ group buy!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X