Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
    offer #1 please!

Lets get some prices up for a 25+ group buy!
    this

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

einstein57 unfortunately i won't be able to wait that long so im out. i would like a refund and i will get the gc kit. your pm box is full and tried to pm you. thanks.

Comment

I'm still in and I have all the time in the world to wait, but I think google or yourself may have refunded me as I now have an extra $300 that I can't account for in that bank account?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
          I'm still in and I have all the time in the world to wait, but I think google or yourself may have refunded me as I now have an extra $300 that I can't account for in that bank account?
          o yea thats my money....you can just send it to me

;)
          '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
          '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

For all those who have paid or were going to pay in person please participate in the pole.

Originally posted by e46s54dr View Post
            I had a feeling that alot of people would flake so I held off on sending payment.
            That is the underlying theme for some of my favorite books.

Originally posted by johnwoo View Post
            einstein57 unfortunately i won't be able to wait that long so im out. i would like a refund and i will get the gc kit. your pm box is full and tried to pm you. thanks.
            Understandable. Just sent the refund out.

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
            Google just pre-approves the transaction. I have not gone in to approve the funds yet in case we cancelled the group buy 2 days later. I have to pay fees on refunds as well.
            Last edited by einstein57; 10-27-2011, 12:51 PM.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'm in for the 450f/650r-only deal.

Originally posted by yert315
              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I am in for the 650/450 deal. But is the price going up?
                450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Most likely not. Worst case scenario maybe $20. But if I can I'll just eat the difference.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Man I will pay another $20 if it means you dont have to eat it. I hate to pour salt in it but if you move forward with just the one offering, considering the orders you have at this moment, when could we expect to have product in hand? Just asking because I am really wanting to have this installed before the new year.
                    450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

I will also pay that twenty.

Originally posted by yert315
                      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I'll wait out for 500f-700r. I already have a comfort set of springs. I'm looking for a more track setup with this set.

This option isn't on the poll...
                        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ragtope30 View Post
                          man i will pay another $20 if it means you dont have to eat it. I hate to pour salt in it but if you move forward with just the one offering, considering the orders you have at this moment, when could we expect to have product in hand? Just asking because i am really wanting to have this installed before the new year.
                          +1

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Based on the # of people who have paid the options are as follows
                            1) offer only the 450f/650r
                            2) refund everyone

YES!! Option #1 please. I will pay $20.00 difference. Keep me on the list.

Thanks
                            Last edited by ADCD875; 10-27-2011, 07:39 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by ragtope30 View Post
                              man i will pay another $20 if it means you dont have to eat it. I hate to pour salt in it but if you move forward with just the one offering, considering the orders you have at this moment, when could we expect to have product in hand? Just asking because i am really wanting to have this installed before the new year.
                              +2
                              Feedback
                              Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

coil overs

$20.00 no problem when do i pay nigel

Comment

Working...
                                X