No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know the preorders will be met, but when can i get a set of the coilovers, i got everything removed, sandblaster and ready for coilovers and powdercoat. thanks for your effort!!

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      Boxing up coilover right now. Will be shipping out in the morning so please order your dust boots now if you don't want to have to pay extra for shipping.
      Yeah buddy, cant wait for these to show up. Now just let us know when the camber plates are ready.. I'd like to assemble all the suspension at once if possible.
      Thanks for all your hard work bringing more e30 products to the market!!

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad new but i figure i'd give you guys the news up front rather then being surprised when you install your kits. It some how slipped my mind that every kit i've installed also had camber plates. This is crucial because the camber plated have about a 1" shorter stack height compared to stock strut mounts. What does this mean? My current front spring won't just slip on if you want to be "Stanced". The height is pretty similar to h&r sports when they are at the lowest setting. You could theoretically get another half inch by flipping the sleeves but its not something i'd recommend. If your okay with not being slammed please let me know and i will ship out your set. If being stanced is a must and your not able or willing to modify your spring perch i can order 4" 450lb springs that will take a week to arrive from hypercoil. Another possible option would be that i sell the race camber plates at cost but i don't think that will be stanced enough for some of you.

Here is a picture for reference. Customer has 205/40/17s. May settle since they were just installed but i would not count on more then a quarter inch. This customer will weld on a new perch 1" lower.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I would like the shorter spring option for slamming, thanks.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

So either order different springs or camber plates are a must have to go low? Is that right?
            I was planning on picking up camber plates anyway so I should be fine right?

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I'm fine with the setup the way it is. How much would the race camber plates be?
              Feedback
              Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

If you've followed this thread, you guys have seen my car on the race plates and flipped sleeve. I can tuck a 16" 45 profile tire without much effort.
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  If you've followed this thread, you guys have seen my car on the race plates and flipped sleeve. I can tuck a 16" 45 profile tire without much effort.
                  Can I use your camber plates por favor?

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

sorry if i missed it but how much would the camber plates be and approximate waiting time for those?

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Placed the order for my boots. Has my new address as well which i hope got changed when my coil-overs were sent. Still waiting :)

Comment

I'm def down for the camber plates, have been since day 1.
                        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                        e30 restoration and V8 swap
                        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

The manufacurer seems to drag their feet on everything. I can order the springs Monday morning and have them by Friday. I really don't want to have this group buy dragged out for another couple of months. Once I rebound from my losses I'll look in to camber plates.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30gentry View Post
                            Placed the order for my boots. Has my new address as well which i hope got changed when my coil-overs were sent. Still waiting :)
                            If you want them as is I can take them to the airport post office in the morning. I have over 40 kits all boxed up taking up space.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I'm for the shorter spring option for slammed look pls.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have camber plates so i am good with the current set up

Comment

Working...
                                X