Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	7140754

Bout an inch off the ground
    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
    Is that thing on air?

Comment

Any status on mine? I am a group buyer... I check my front porch eagerly everyday after work. :)

Comment

More pics as promised:

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
          Any status on mine? I am a group buyer... I check my front porch eagerly everyday after work. :)
          If you want the 6" front springs I can send them out Monday.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            If you want the 6" front springs I can send them out Monday.
            I am not looking to slam the car down. I am perfectly happy with the current height of my car with the current Eibach PRO springs. If I get the 6" springs, will my car sit higher (1991 318is)?

If that is the case, I'd rather wait for 4" springs.

How about the camber plates as you mentioned? 6" springs with camber plates would help retaining the current Eibach PRO height?

My Original Order:
            ADCD875 - coilovers (450f/650r) and Dust Boots.

Thanks

Comment

Been out of this thread for a while and I'm happy to see, that the results are finally coming in.
              I've been pretty satisfied with Einstein's product, since my set up went in about a year ago.
              I have a 325 coupe and can lower the front to "stupid status".
              I once tried driving like that, just for SHITS & GIGGLES and failed hard.
              I chewed up part of my left front fender, as I made a left turn into a driveway, my IS lip and splitter got fucked too but escaped death.
              I'm back to a nosebleed height again (not really), as I could not go up my driveway, if I left it that low.

What this means is, I don't have a cut strut housing and can still get pretty LEEEEUUUUX on a 6" 450 rate front spring, it's your preference on height but I see no need to be so slammed here in Cali. Our roads suck ass too and if you want to protect your oil pan, you will have to raise the car a little.

Have fun with this product and continue posting pictures of your prefered stance. ;)

Thanks for all the hard work Nigel.
              Last edited by IRON-E; 03-17-2012, 08:33 AM.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ADCD875 View Post
                I am not looking to slam the car down. I am perfectly happy with the current height of my car with the current Eibach PRO springs. If I get the 6" springs, will my car sit higher (1991 318is)?

If that is the case, I'd rather wait for 4" springs.

How about the camber plates as you mentioned? 6" springs with camber plates would help retaining the current Eibach PRO height?

My Original Order:
                ADCD875 - coilovers (450f/650r) and Dust Boots.

Thanks

Not on a 318 without camber plates.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Iron-e are you running camber plates or just un cut housings with the adjusters in?

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    Been out of this thread for a while and I'm happy to see, that the results are finally coming in.
                    I've been pretty satisfied with Einstein's product, since my set up went in about a year ago.
                    I chewed up part of my left front fender, as I made a left turn into a driveway, my IS lip and splitter got fucked too but escaped death.
                    I'm back to a nosebleed height again (not really), as I could not go up my driveway, if I left it that low.

What this means is, I don't have a cut strut housing and can still get pretty LEEEEUUUUX on a 6" 450 rate front spring, it's your preference on height but I see no need to be so slammed here in Cali. Our roads suck ass too and if you want to protect your oil pan, you will have to raise the car a little.

Have fun with this product and continue posting pictures of your prefered stance. ;)

Pics and measurements?

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

He's running ireland race plate

Last edited by einstein57; 03-17-2012, 03:37 PM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

is my order on the way and do you have an eta so it doesn't get jacked off my front porch? too many kids walk by for me to not worry.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                          Not on a 318 without camber plates.
                          Thanks.

So my options are:

- Go with current 6" springs with camber plates.
                          or
                          - 4" springs.

Camber plates are on my list of things to buy. So, I think I will go with 6" springs and order camber plates. Nigel, which camber plates do you recommend for maximum flexibility with your setup. IE, yours or some other make? I don't race the car other than here and there autocross (as my schedule allows) events. I just want to put together a very tight car like a go-cart.

Feel free to IM me for prices etc.
                          Thanks
                          Last edited by ADCD875; 03-18-2012, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
                            Pics and measurements?
                            Measurements of?
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Edwin (or Einstein ) is that setup on Billie sports? Not revalved?

I'm not worried about a harsh ride, but I am worried about the overal quality of the combo. From the looks of Edwin's car, that height is perfect.
                              Last edited by giantkeeper; 03-18-2012, 08:00 AM.
                              Originally posted by blunttech
                              Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Thanks for the additional information.

Nigel says you are running IE (Ireland Engineering) Race plates. I see multiple options on IE website, which particular one do you have on your car?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X