Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Measurements of?
    Sorry. what is the measurement from center of the front wheel to fender for reference?

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

As of now is pretty high, but I'm out and about with family today. Will get you #s tomorrow.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Installed the rear coils with my new IX bilsteins, everything installed fine. I set the adjuster completely down and i left both the adjuster and lock ring installed. You can definitely go low in the rear, granted my car is a late model.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

1 original group buy slot opened up. Next person to use the original code r3v280 gets their kit for $280.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            1 original group buy slot opened up. Next person to use the original code r3v280 gets their kit for $280.
            Damn lol.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

I'll take them, PM sent.

GrifM3

Comment

Spot filled by grif
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Dangit.

Comment

If you want the 6" front springs I can send them out Monday.

Ill just take whatever the group buy deal was.

Comment

The group buy deal was to meet expectations. If you expected a nice drop , have race camber plates,or just wanted a nice kit to use for sectioning your tubes then the 6" springs are for you. If you were expecting to be stanced right out the box with 0 modifications then the 4" spring is for you.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

So if I don't want to be stanced, I shouldgoo with 6"? I don't want to have to cut the struts but I wanna be hr oe or a little lower...?

Comment

Correct. If you decide to add camber plates at a later date it should put you in tire tuck country.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Nigel, quick question. If I order a set with a 4" spring that will allow me to have that stanced look on its' lowest setting? I will have room to raise the car if need be yes?
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

You will be able to bottom out the shocks on the lowest setting and have a a little over an inch of gap on the highest setting.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Are the rates for the 6" the same. If so I think I may do those because I do plan on getting your camber plates when there out. And I'm fine with the minor drop for the time being.

Edit: did some back reading, there same rate. I would like 6 in springs. Thanks for all your help!

Comment

Working...
                                X