No announcement yet.

German Engineering Suspension GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to order my kit but both the google wallet thing and your website are not allowing me to do so for some reason. if it is easier to pm and order through you then just shoot me a pm. looking for 7" 350f 4" 600r. thanks

Comment

I sold my last 7" 350. I'll have to order more. PM me you email so i can send you an invoice.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by 801coppertop View Post
        So if I don't want to be stanced, I shouldgoo with 6"? I don't want to have to cut the struts but I wanna be hr oe or a little lower...?
        I was just in salt lake this weekend. Saw one e30 and a billion hipsters.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I guess 6in springs are fine. I want a nice drop - the option to go a little lower than H&R Race is appealing to me, but good performance, ability to run on my GC camber plates and not cracking my oil pan is priority.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I was just in salt lake this weekend. Saw one e30 and a billion hipsters.
            There are some crazy hipsters here is slc, not my favorite crowd.. What color was the e30, I have seen maybe 3 here not including my own. Saw the springs shipped! Thank you!

Comment

It was a black early model with dark window tint and lowered on bottle caps. Had a black front plate.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Nigel, are you planning to make a seperate thread for pictures of your setup or should i just post them here?

Comment

I dont think it would hurt to put them up here;)

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

You can post them up here or in the 5 series section.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

That is correct. Here is a pic of garagistics install on the earlier kit. I believe reelizmpro has his installed the same way.

Lots of good information can be found in the DIY section

Is this the only write up to install the kit? do you have a write up for your kit?

Comment

Is the group buy still happening? If so, Im pretty sure I know where some tax return $ is going...

Comment

Originally posted by supkev View Post
                          Is this the only write up to install the kit? do you have a write up for your kit?
                          That's a pretty good write up. I had 6 people who swore they'd do a write up but never did. I can't do an a write up on my cars because they have sectioned tubes which would not apply. The only difference to his write up and the customers cars I've done is that I cut off the factory perch with a sawzall. No other modification. I have a spare strut tube that I might use for a video.

Originally posted by ANDRÜ View Post
                          Is the group buy still happening? If so, Im pretty sure I know where some tax return $ is going...

Retail sales are available now if your not looking for stance. Otherwise you'd want run race camber plates or sectioned strut tubes with shorter inserts.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

You, me, mike, and castros have prototype plates. I'm redesigning them to allow more camber. Not that our cars need it. lol

So the prices should be something like this.

Coilovers $280 options (300f 500 or 600r) & (450f 650r)
                            Coilovers and Dust Boots $295
                            Coilovers, dust boots, and camber plates $455
                            Coilovers, dust boots, camber plates, and flip blade keyless entry system $515
                            Coilovers, dust boots, camber plates, flip blade keyless entry system, RSMs $600 (Thats over 20% off my already crack head prices)
                            So I missed the $280 boat by a long shot? :(

Comment

yup. That ended in november.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

That's a pretty good write up. I had 6 people who swore they'd do a write up but never did. I can't do an a write up on my cars because they have sectioned tubes which would not apply. The only difference to his write up and the customers cars I've done is that I cut off the factory perch with a sawzall. No other modification. I have a spare strut tube that I might use for a video.
                                Can you do this? That's the route I plan to take since I dont have a welder or a saw to cut strut tubes apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X