No announcement yet.

e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kind words. Feel free to use the link in my sig to leave feedback.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Ordered on 1/23, arrived this afternoon (1/25). Coming from CA... that's fast! Thanks.
      1988 325ix

Comment

Payment sent, can't wait. May buy another, depending on how this turns out.

Comment

Sorry to go a little off topic, but when will your hypercoils be available? and how much would it be?

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
          Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

How hard is installation? I ordered one but have no idea how to install.. any instructions? Or how to guides? Thanks

Comment

I wrote an install guide on the previous page believe page 6
              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the write up!!

Comment

Just placed an order!

Comment

Money sent this manana! I am looking forward to this!

Comment

Just dropped them off at the post office. I'm going to install a kit on my grandmothers 2000 Toyota Camry. They sent me come Toyota blanks by accident so i might as well put them to use. If anyone wants Toyota blanks with their kit let me know.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I just installed mine earlier today. I had a bunch of ground issues that took me awhile to sort out. But, now works like buttah! Got the keys cut at a local locksmith, no problem.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express
                        1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
                        1985 535is Zinno on Black
                        1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
                        1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
                        1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

got mine in the mail today, can wait to wire it up tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Just dropped them off at the post office. I'm going to install a kit on my grandmothers 2000 Toyota Camry. They sent me come Toyota blanks by accident so i might as well put them to use. If anyone wants Toyota blanks with their kit let me know.
                            My buddy saw my set and loves it. He has a 98 4Runner, are those blanks compatible?

Comment

How secure is the frequency/coding on this kit? If I attend a euro meet with a dozen other E30s with this setup and hit the unlock button on my fob, will more than one car unlock?
                              '88 iX Money Pit/Labor of Love

Comment

Originally posted by wh00sh View Post
                                How secure is the frequency/coding on this kit? If I attend a euro meet with a dozen other E30s with this setup and hit the unlock button on my fob, will more than one car unlock?
                                Just bought one off him from the van nuys car meet a while ago and was just wondering that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X