Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Severe Duty Skid Plate Group Buy (Closed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjc034 View Post
    Got it. When you say bottom of hoop, do you mean top or bottom of bar? Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Bottom of the bar. I believe the bend radius is 4.5" if that helps.

JH
    HIK Fab

Comment

Just another satisfied customer. I just installed the plate for the 24v swap cars. Its already saved my oil pan 3 times. Literally being very careful NOT to hit anything. Worth every penny.

Comment

Any chance of another group buy soon? I want to protect my m50 swap and lower the car a bit. Thanks!
        sigpic
        1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
        I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlygeorge View Post
          Any chance of another group buy soon? I want to protect my m50 swap and lower the car a bit. Thanks!
          Bit of a situation here as material prices have skyrocketed. I have to raise the price $40. (Which will go into affect very soon.) If we can get 10 people on board I will do a $66 discount.

So, bottom line is $374 plus actual shipping $25-$55. After the material has been ordered it take about three weeks to start shipping.

The above pricing is for our RWD e30 skid plate, but I will include all other skid plates as well. The e30 IX, e30 rally/drift, and the e12 skid plate. PM me for details. Check out the website below for pics and such.

JH

HIK Fab

Comment

Originally posted by JGee View Post

Bit of a situation here as material prices have skyrocketed. I have to raise the price $40. (Which will go into affect very soon.) If we can get 10 people on board I will do a $66 discount.

So, bottom line is $374 plus actual shipping $25-$55. After the material has been ordered it take about three weeks to start shipping.

The above pricing is for our RWD e30 skid plate, but I will include all other skid plates as well. The e30 IX, e30 rally/drift, and the e12 skid plate. PM me for details. Check out the website below for pics and such.

JH
            I would be on for one of these . I have a backup e34 pan but maybe this is the better option

Comment

a group buy would get me on board. i get the cost cost of materials etc is stupid. it's gonna be a while until supply chains get sorted. there's always geo-politics to get in the way these days too.

Comment

Hey Guys we got one more for a total of four interested. Please feel free to share, like, comment, subscribe, ring the the bell, blog, tweet, twat, gram, post, or whatever. So we can get this thing going. Whoop Whoop

JH
                HIK Fab

Comment

Hey Guys we got one more for a total of four interested. Please feel free to share, like, comment, subscribe, ring the the bell, blog, tweet, twat, gram, post, or whatever. So we can get this thing going. Whoop Whoop

JH
                  Please add me to the list

Comment

JH
                    i'll jump in if it helps get a group buy going. not sure i was clear on that.
                    i was going to buy a different one anyway this winter. this one may be pricier but sure looks more purpose built.

i just have to get over the idea of welding the stubs on. ok we're good now. count me in.
                    Last edited by 82eye; 10-15-2021, 09:44 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

^^Right on! That makes six.
                      HIK Fab

Comment

^^Right on! That makes six.
                        HIK Fab

Comment

HIK Fab Skid Plate group buy

1. itsonlygeorge
                          2. prisonerofdoom83
                          3. 82eye
                          4. Turbo280
                          5. Sergio IG
                          6. AMoutes EM
                          HIK Fab

Comment

stoked... . lmk when we can send shipping info / payment. shipping is gonna hurt me lol

Comment

^ Right on! We will take care of all that when the list fills up. As long as you're not in Australia it's not that bad.
                              HIK Fab

Comment

^ Right on! We will take care of all that when the list fills up. As long as you're not in Australia it's not that bad.

canuckistan. i live where no e30's go lol

Comment

Working...
                                X