Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 T-Shirt/Zip Hoodie $20/$22/$34 ORDERING LAST CALL!! Ends July 31st

CHECK THE LAST PAGE OF THIS THREAD!

2/24/2013 - Re-Opened Ordering, added options for garments and also, new way to keep track of whos getting what. All garments get the same print in white on the front of the garment.

Here are the garments available:

T-Shirts - Hanes 6.1 oz. Tagless® ComfortSoft® T-Shirt
    Price: $20/1 - $39/2 - $58/3 - $76/4
    Colors: Black, Charcoal Heather Grey, Cardinal Red, Navy Blue, Light Grey

Long Sleeve T's - Hanes 6.1 oz. Tagless® ComfortSoft® Long-Sleeve T-Shirt
    Price: $26/1 - $50/2 - $73/3 - $98/4
    Colors: Black, Smoke Grey (NOT THE SAME AS CHARCOAL) True Red (NOT THE SAME AS CARDINAL RED), Navy Blue, Light Grey

Hoodie - Hanes 7.8 oz. ComfortBlend® EcoSmart® 50/50 Pullover Hood
    Price: $34 (no discount for mutiple due to the weight and shipping costs, sorry)
    Colors: Black, Smoke Grey (NOT THE SAME AS CHARCOAL) , Cardinal Red, True Red (NOT THE SAME AS CARDINAL RED), Navy Blue, Light Grey

HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER: Paypal Address: dmstrzelecki@gmail.com
    I am going to use the method I've seen around the forums lately, a running list that each posted will repost and add there selections next on the list. It seems like a pretty familiar method on the boards, so lets do it that way. The list will be starting with whoever posts first and it MUST BE IN THIS FORMAT!

1. username - quantity, garment, size, color, Amount of $ sent

Once you post, please go to paypal and send to corresponding amount for the items you have ordered.

ALSO, I NEED EVERYONE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC WHEN THEY SEND PAYMENT. I NEED YOU TO PUT YOUR USERNAME SOMEWHERE IN THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION. I CAN'T HUNT EVERYONE DOWN WHO ISN'T CLEARLY LABELED, IT TAKES FOREVER. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEND AS MANY DETAILS IN YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT AS YOU CAN! THANK YOU!

Let the buying begin (again) guys. This should be pretty straight forward.

As of right now, this order will be open until at least the 10th of March. I want everyone to get in that hasn't had a chance to and it seems keeping it open longer will help the stragglers get in instead of my getting emails and having to tell people no.

This is the black mock up. SEE LINKS BELOW FOR OTHER COLORS!

Charcoal Mock Up
    Light Steel Mock Up
    Navy Blue Mock Up
    Red Mock Up
    Here is the best representation of the colors of the shirts and what not. These were fresh off the press when I took this.
    Left to right: Black, Charcoal, Cardinal Red, Navy, Light Grey (no white available)

Ordering is now closed. The shirts will be ordered today, February 14th. I expect to have them printed and shipped by middle of next week. Wednesday the 20th at the latest.

Thanks again guys. This order blew me away (I posted it on 4 forums and got over 50 pieces ordered) You guys rock. My fiance and I thank each and every one for placing an order and helping us get that much closer to a honeymoon.

Well, I'll start all sappy and shit by saying THANK YOU to those who ordered one of my e28 shirts last week. That turned out to be a pretty good sale overall, considering the following behind the body style. Every single order is appreciated! These funds are not passing go. They are going directly into our wedding fund for our honeymoon vacation in June.

This next shirt is for all you e30 folks. I took the price point down a tad and left the back of the shirt blank. This savings is being passed onto you!
    THANK YOU!

Ordering will close WEDNESDAY FEB. 13TH. ORDERS WILL SHIP from Southeast Michigan by the following Wednesday, Feb. 20th.

Details:
    Sizes: Adults Sm - 3xl in all colors.
    Brand: Hanes Tagless 6.1oz Cotton T-Shirt - Even my printer said these shirts were really nice to print on and I wore my own 3 e28 shirts all weekend. They fit just right. And they will only get softer with each wash.
    Colors Available: Black, Charcoal Heather, Light Steel Grey, Cardinal Red, Navy Blue - All colors will be printed with white ink on the front of the shirt.

The shirts are priced on a buy more, save more plan (all including shipping to the lower 48):
    $20 for 1
    $39 for 2
    $58 for 3
    $76 for 4

Sweatshirts:
    Only available in Black with the logo printed on the front as well.
    Price: $34 shipped to the US. Contact me for shipping outside of the US.

R3V Orders:
    1. PAID - als88 - 2 - Charcoal Lg, Cardinal Red Lg
    2. PAID - vegaseric - 1 - Cardinal Red XL
    3. 86 325e - 1 - Black XL
    4. PAID - der affe - 2 - Cardinal Red Sm, Cardinal Red XL
    5. PAID - einstein57 - 1 - Charcoal XL
    6. PAID - e30chris - 2 - Charcoal XL tee, Black XL Hood
    7. PAID - Pdxseth - 1 - Black Sm Hood
    8. PAID - Tn325i - 2 - Charcoal 2x, Lt Steel 2x
    9. PAID - karmatose - 1 - Charcoal XL
    10. PAID - street_127 - 2 - Navy Md, Cardinal Red Md
    11. PAID - hara38 - 1 - Black Md
    12. PAID - squidmaster - 1 - Navy Sm
    13. PAID - pocket chant - 1 - Cardinal Red Sm
    14. PAID - fatsooo - 2 - Cardinal Red Lg T, Black Lg Hood
    15. PAID - adjmcloom - 1 - Cardinal Red 2x
    16. PAID - pcrbmw - 2 - Charcoal Lg, Cardinal Red Lg
    17. PAID - woc - 2 - Black XL, Cardinal Red XL
    18. PAID - Thizzle - 3 - Charcoal Sm, Charcoal XL, Navy XL
    19. PAID - jhaurimn - 1 - Black Md
    20. PAID - bltoe - 3 - Charcoal XL, Cardinal Red XL, Black XL Hood

How to order: Reply to this thread with your size/color/quatities in a semi organized fashion so I can figure it out.
    Immediately after doing so, please go to Paypal* and send the corresponding amount to dmstrzelecki@gmail.com. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME IN YOU PAYPAL TRANSACTION. This way I know who is paying.

If you want to be really thorough, in the details box or message to seller, put in your sizes/quantities/colors again, just for double checking.

*If you don't use paypal, I can also take other forms of payment. Just PM me and I'm sure we can work it out.

Also, if you live outside of the US, please PM me before making a transaction. I shipped to AUS for the e28 shirts and shipping ran about $25 for 2 shirts. I'm shipping one final shirt today to Alberta Canada so I will post what that cost me so you folks know as well. If you have any questions, PM me. I'm quick to answer.
    Last edited by unt0uchable; 07-29-2016, 05:55 AM.
    CLICK HERE to buy BMW T-Shirts! 3/5/2002 styles! On sale until May 31st!!

Need to think about what color again...

Can't wait for my e28 one, I like the red in person
    Last edited by jhaurimn; 02-04-2013, 05:02 PM.
    Current:
    1989 325i
    1988 M3
    1987 325ic
    Past:
    2001 330ci
    2001 M3

Comment

I thought this was an e30 forum?
      ;) Get your orders folks, BF.c has the lead so far.

Comment

1 large charcoal heather

1 large cardinal red

Comment

you posted this in the wrong section that's why!
          "I wanna see da boat movie"
          "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

"I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

1 cardinal red in XL

Comment

1 Black XL, and if its not to late for the e28 orders, I'll take the same.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

1 small red
                  1 xl red
                  seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                    you posted this in the wrong section that's why!
                    Not taken. I posted a "Look at my thread" post in the Group Buy section.

Thanks for the orders so far! Hoping that helps get some traffic over here! I was expecting more orders out of the e30 crowd than the e28 crowd.

Comment

Sorry if I'm slow, but are these actually e30 design or e28? Photo shows e28. I'm wondering if your e30 design is early model or late model. I'd prefer late model myself.

I'll definitely order to support your cause. I got married last year, i know how pricey it is! I also grew up down the road from you in Clarkston! Small world. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by e30Chris View Post
                        Sorry if I'm slow, but are these actually e30 design or e28? Photo shows e28. I'm wondering if your e30 design is early model or late model. I'd prefer late model myself.

I'll definitely order to support your cause. I got married last year, i know how pricey it is! I also grew up down the road from you in Clarkston! Small world. Good luck!
                        Wow! Small world for sure! Clarkstons nice. The t-shirt mock ups are linked at the bottom. I will change up the thread a little so I don't confuse. The photo shown IS an e28 design which I previously sold here and on Mye28.com. The interest in that prompted an e30 design, which is what's for sale now.

Thanks for the support! Every bit is helping in this last 4 month stretch.

Comment

I already got an e30 shirt pretty much like this, but is there any plans on doing the e28 again?

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                            I already got an e30 shirt pretty much like this, but is there any plans on doing the e28 again?
                            If I get enough interest in the e28 again, I would do another run. As of right now I've only had 2 other people ask but maybe I'll post another thread about those one and see if anyone else who missed the other order wants one.

Comment

Are you doing e30 sweatshirts?

Comment

Working...
                              X