No announcement yet.

Gauging Interest: E30 24v Swap Complete SS Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My own swap car is going to be the guinea pig for this shortly after the holidays.

Comment

I sub'ed this thread.

I just picked up a s52 for my 325is. (new years gift for me and my e30 =D)
      right now im just going to use the stock exhaust mani's and a set of stock down pipes that were cut and have them welded to my stock m20 exhaust mid pipe and stromung exhaust. this setup will work for now, but ill keep an eye out on this upcoming setup. if the parts are nice and the sound is good, im def down to make an order.

Comment

Still waiting patiently:devil:

Instagram: @mistacarder

Comment

My car goes into the fab shop as the guinea pig in the next few weeks once I get time to swap out the cylinder head.

Comment

I'd be interested in this! I need a full exhuast for my swap

Comment

I could use this in my life

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                My car goes into the fab shop as the guinea pig in the next few weeks once I get time to swap out the cylinder head.

Any updates on this? Also any thought to just making a kit that will bolt up to raceland headers?

Currently the only midpipe that bolts up is the Supersprint Euro Resonator which only Turner sells right now and is almost $900.

If you make something that bolts up to those headers than you double your market.

Just a thought, still interested in your current project tho

Comment

Originally posted by Gordo0208 View Post
                  Any updates on this? Also any thought to just making a kit that will bolt up to raceland headers?

Currently the only midpipe that bolts up is the Supersprint Euro Resonator which only Turner sells right now and is almost $900.

If you make something that bolts up to those headers than you double your market.

Just a thought, still interested in your current project tho
                  This is true...I have Raceland headers and would love a new midpipe setup that would bolt up directly.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                  Instagram:
                  https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                  LS Build Thread:
                  https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Update?

Comment

Very cool didn't see this thread till now. From the looks of it, this product probably died off..

Anybody know who makes a decent 24V e30 exhaust or who can make one???

Comment

Originally posted by goarmy View Post
                        Very cool didn't see this thread till now. From the looks of it, this product probably died off..

Anybody know who makes a decent 24V e30 exhaust or who can make one???
                        Ask Shawn and Fab Factory in tampa. He has made a bunch of custom exhausts.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

My car is at the fab shop. Just order 5 pairs of of stainless header flanges so once we have it worked out on mine then we will whip up the first few and start a small pre-order.

We've had so many problems with shitty Raceland and Chinese headers that no.. we are building a kit from the ground up that will make installation, removal, and maintenance easy on everyone. It will be made of quality stainless front to back.

Comment

My car is at the fab shop. Just order 5 pairs of of stainless header flanges so once we have it worked out on mine then we will whip up the first few and start a small pre-order.

We've had so many problems with shitty Raceland and Chinese headers that no.. we are building a kit from the ground up that will make installation, removal, and maintenance easy on everyone. It will be made of quality stainless front to back.
                              Front to back including headers?

Will this be compatible with the shitty Raceland and Chinese headers? :D

Comment

Super interested in this let us know what you come up with price wise and pics of final product

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X