No announcement yet.

German Engineering Keyless Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be a question for viper. The remote frequencies are set from the factory. The brain can be synced to a new pair of remotes by the user. Whether or not my remotes will work on your brains frequency band is beyond me.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Got mine in the mail.... just waiting on a video also
      87 325e

Comment

Just ordered. Looking forward to this as my keyholes have already frozen once this winter.....

Comment

Ordered.
          sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Just installed. Works awesome
            Singer Vehicle Design.
            Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

Will this work on a 97 M3? Just need to know if im ordering one or two.

Comment

Wiring is slightly different on the e36 from what i've read. The yellow and yellow/black wires need to be connected to 12+ constant instead of ground. This is what i needed to do to install a kit on my e34 as well. You should be able to purchase e36 blanks from these guys. http://unitedautosecurity.net/KEY-BL...aspx?sid=13867
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  Wiring is slightly different on the e36 from what i've read. The yellow and yellow/black wires need to be connected to 12+ constant instead of ground. This is what i needed to do to install a kit on my e34 as well. You should be able to purchase e36 blanks from these guys. http://unitedautosecurity.net/KEY-BL...aspx?sid=13867
                  So your saying theres a chance? But i can' use the same keys a that come with it and get them cut like i would with the E30? I am not very wire savy. When is this video comming?

Comment

It will work to unlock your car. You would just need to purchase new blanks that will work for your e36 and have them cut by a locksmith. As far as EWS goes your on your own with that one but there may be enough space to place your original transponder inside the housing. I just don't know if it will be close enough to the ignition ring to pick up.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

ordered and paid a month ago, 2 fobs, haven't received anything yet.
                      sigpicGrind it till you find it.

Comment

Originally posted by departeg View Post
                        ordered and paid a month ago, 2 fobs, haven't received anything yet.
                        I sent you an email last month requesting to confirm the FOB styles since you paid prior to me posting the pictures in case you wanted to select a different FOB.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

oh really? because I think the correct response would have been, "Oh I'm sorry you're right and I have your $90, here's your tracking number. My bad, and you know what, here's $10 off for shipping since I was crediting shipping on everyone else that paid and didn't receive it within a reasonable timeframe and I think 1 month is outside the parameters of a normal timeframe."

That's the correct response.
                          Last edited by departeg; 12-27-2014, 07:55 PM. Reason: fixing grammatical errors

Comment

oh really? because I think the correct response would have been, "Oh I'm sorry you're right and I have your $90, here's your tracking number. My bad, and you know what, here's $10 off for shipping since I was crediting shipping on everyone else that paid and didn't receive it within a reasonable timeframe and I think 1 month is outside the parameters of a normal timeframe."

That's the correct response.
                            ^ why i dont do people favors. You come off like your avatar...a fat pus...well you know :/
                            REALLY lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
                              ^ why i dont do people favors. You must be such a dickhead lol
                              a favor is something for free, when you pay it's a transaction and so far it's been a bad one. I'm a fat pus because I don't like giving out money??? yep nailed it, send me $90 and let me hold it indefinitely. It's one thing when you order, ok fairly common, get an email, "oh do you want this or this?", I think I'll take the oval, then A F$#%NG MONTH GOES BY with nothing, then you have to send an email, "Hey where's my stuff?" (no response), then you reply to the thread, and the response you get is, OH WELL YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHAT YOU WANTED.

and FYI Mike, I am a real life cat ordering e30 parts which is one step above a pep boys mechanic trying to make it in Coral Park. Meow.
                              Last edited by departeg; 12-28-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

a favor
                                and FYI Mike, I am a real life cat ordering e30 parts which is one step above a pep boys mechanic trying to make it in Coral Park. Meow.
                                Trololol i dont know what coral park is pus :/ thanks for the thread views lol

Good luck with ure transaction mine went smoothly. OP is a good seller im sure youll be taken care of.

FAVOR:
                                Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                I sent you an email last month requesting to confirm the FOB styles since you paid prior to me posting the pictures in case you wanted to select a different FOB.

Maybe you wanted another fob? Sounds nice to me

/End thread jack
                                Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 12-28-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X