No announcement yet.

Kopi Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kopi 15" x 6.5 ET20mm 4-Lug still available? ...
    wondering if these wheels are still available or if you might know of a source for them?
    Thomas
    thgllc@outlook.com

Comment

I am still trying to source these wheels - Kopi 15" 20mm 4-Lug ... any help out there??? thgllc@outlook.com

Comment

I was looking around the other day and didn't see any other sources for Kopi wheels
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          I was looking around the other day and didn't see any other sources for Kopi wheels
          BK Racing stopped making them as well - they were model BK171, only in Europe but that's where I got my set, all 4 with shipping came in under $850, but I reached out to them and they confirmed they are no longer in production. Which sucks, because I wanted to buy another set.
          1991 318is ---230K - DD
          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Hello, I know this old but after many years I finally got my car up and running and wanted to put these rims on. To my surprise one rim has holes in it. Leaking air from the inside Of the rim. Has tiny lite holes in 3 places. I tried calling the number and even sending email to see what I can do about this. But no luck in reaching anyone. Any advise? Thank you.

Comment

Pretty sure they are out of business Best bet would be to find a local wheel repair shop and see if they can fix it for you.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
              1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by DunDeal07 View Post
                Hello, I know this old but after many years I finally got my car up and running and wanted to put these rims on. To my surprise one rim has holes in it. Leaking air from the inside Of the rim. Has tiny lite holes in 3 places. I tried calling the number and even sending email to see what I can do about this. But no luck in reaching anyone. Any advise? Thank you.
                I would honestly try to avoid welding those leaks. Hopefully you can mark the leaks, clean them out with some acetone, and use vacuum to draw some thin epoxy though the pinholes to seal them up. Shouldn't need to repaint or anything this way.

This is relatively common in porous alloy casting but not something you'd typically run into in the automotive sector.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                X