No announcement yet.

E30 rep door weathergaskets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mach- The seals are $100 each plus actual shipping to your zip code, generally $15-$20 for a set of two seals. We are happy to be able to offer these at less than half the cost of the same part from BMW.

Cory- We have coupe and sedan seals in stock and ready to ship. You can also reach us by phone to place your ordrer (208.949.8494).
    www.VintageAutobahn.com - BMW Parts & Vehicle Import

Comment

Am in for driver and passenger seals if another group by is started.
      Bronzit beige 1986 325es
      Burgundrot 1986 325e

Comment

I am in Portland, can I pick up?
        sigpic

Comment

Do you have 2 sets available for a coupe? Can you package them in one box to minimize shipping?

Comment

Van Westervelt- you are welcome to pick them up, send us an email at Sales@VintageAutobahn.com and we can arrange pickup.

Roznic- We are happy to combine multiple seals into one package to save you the shipping expense. Please send us an email with your zip code for a shipping quote or to place an order.

Comment

seals

I'd be in for coupe drivers and passengers side. What about a sunroof set?

Comment

Following this thread. I want some

Comment

I would like to see them done, and pics, in 1st post, it's just a coil. But.they have a 90 in them, so I'm in for pics

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Matt-B-

Hard to see in the first post but the 90 degree angle is there, it is on the right side of the coil. I will upload some more photos later this week but I assure you these are a complete seal, not just a coil of material.

Comment

Wow, I've been away from r3v for too long, and happened upon this thread much to my delight! My 4-door has needed a driver's seal for years, it's shrunken and I can see daylight from the 90-degree angle area, but sweet jesus is it an expensive part to buy OE. Is there another group buy in the making here? I'll check out the rest of my doors to see if any others could use a replacement.

Comment

Vintage.Autobahn,

I sent a pmt on the 21st, has it been shipped?

Comment

Roznic- All paid orders have been shipped, please check your tracking number or send me an email at Sales@VintageAutobahn.com for an update on delivery.

Comment

dammit did i miss this again. I need seals so badly.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                            Ig:ryno_pzk
                            I like the tuna here.
                            Originally posted by lambo
                            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Are you serious! How do I keep missing these!! This is the second time. Will you make more?
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I need a set of available for coupe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                sigpic
                                323i MTEC1
                                Z3 coupe
                                E60 M5

Comment

Working...
                                X