• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we buy just one or 2 wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by kid8 View Post
      Can we buy just one or 2 wheels?
      The deal requires the purchase of 4 wheels at minimum. With the rarity of these E30 Group Buy's we would suggest purchasing 4 and keeping the extra units as backup's. We just achieved the highest discount tier of $200 off + Free Shipping, so that should certainly help :D

- Ryan

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

We have successfully met our maximum discount tier of $200 + Free Shipping! With a few hours left on the clock, we encourage any interested enthusiasts to take advantage of this massive discount. You have until 11:59 PM PST to complete your checkout. Due to the rarity of these E30 4 lug Group Buy’s, and with only limited quantities being produced, this is one deal you do not want to miss out on.

We look forward to updating the community once the Group Buy has officially closed, and thank you to all that have participated. I am already excited for photo's once members mount these babies :up:

- Ryan

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

do we know what colors the 17x8 et25 will be available in??
          Current Cars:
          2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
          2017 FERRARI 488GTB
          2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
          1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
          1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
          1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
          1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
          2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
          CLEAN E30'S
          S54 DRIVETRAIN
          E30 DASH
          E30 PARTS

Comment

Originally posted by APEX Race Parts View Post
            We have successfully met our maximum discount tier of $200 + Free Shipping! With a few hours left on the clock, we encourage any interested enthusiasts to take advantage of this massive discount. You have until 11:59 PM PST to complete your checkout. Due to the rarity of these E30 4 lug Group Buy’s, and with only limited quantities being produced, this is one deal you do not want to miss out on.

We look forward to updating the community once the Group Buy has officially closed, and thank you to all that have participated. I am already excited for photo's once members mount these babies :up:

- Ryan
            Badass! Great news Ryan! So this officially means both sizes will be produced? Can wait to mount these and take the e30 to the track!!

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
            Instagram:
            https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
            LS Build Thread:
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

I ordered a set of 17x8's. Wonder what color we are going to get? I think they just pick the most popular color and we get that. Correct me if I am wrong.
              sigpic

Comment

With the help of the community, we are excited to announce that we will be producing both the 17x8” ET25, as well as the concave 17x8.5” ET20. After reviewing everyone's preferences, we will be producing both of these wheels in our Hyper Silver and Anthracite finishes. To top things off, we will be honoring the top discount tier of $200 off + Free Shipping!

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve the E30 community, and look forward to getting wheels into your hands.

- Ryan

Comment

Can we get pics of the hyper silver and anthracite finishes on the e30s please? The waiting begins!
                  "Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens"

Comment

Awesome, thanks for making it happen!

Comment

What is the expected turn around time to get these wheels manufactured and shipped? Month?

Comment

Originally posted by earthwormjim View Post
                        What is the expected turn around time to get these wheels manufactured and shipped? Month?
                        Per the group buy page: "New shipping dates are mid November for the flat faced wheels and the end of November for the concave wheels."
                        Zelig the Zinno • 300k and counting
                        http://instagram.com/zelig.the.zinno

Comment

Originally posted by Shu View Post
                          Per the group buy page: "New shipping dates are mid November for the flat faced wheels and the end of November for the concave wheels."
                          Thanks I overlooked that.

Comment

All PM's have been answered, thank you guys :D

Comment

So disappointed I wasn't able to get in on this group buy. According to my dad paying for college comes before new wheels. Definitely would like to be a part of the next one, whenever that may be.
                              1990 S50 Calypso-rot 325i

Comment

When I was in college, I was in BMW.
                                Bus. Metro. Walk. ;-)
                                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
                                X