No announcement yet.

Carbon Fiber (CF) AC Schnitzer Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Damn Cary those are sexy! To bad my car is not worthy of these dope a$$ mirror! :up:

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      pics of my fitment issue.

pass side is perfect.

drivers side is off.
      Are you talking about where it lines up with the trim? Doesn't look that far off. Have you tried sliding it forward a bit?
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

These were done with a high quality mold, so the last set should the be same as the
        next. Any possibility of testing on another e30 door? If it is indeed the mirror, ship it
        back and I will have the fabricator look at it.

Comment

i could probably test it on another door at BimmerFest next weekend, but wont really be around any other e30s until then.
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

pure hottness!

Comment

Hi Chutrain

Do you have "access" to John's parts. Can you sell them directly? A guy from S14.net, Maingz, will contact you. He has problems getting in touch with John in regard of a fg airbox.

Lee
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                Hi Chutrain

Do you have "access" to John's parts. Can you sell them directly? A guy from S14.net, Maingz, will contact you. He has problems getting in touch with John in regard of a fg airbox.

Lee
                Lee, I have already been in contact with Maingz about the situation. I
                also sent a PM to you in regards to this.

Comment

bimma360, please contact me when you can. I got you a replacement glass for the driver side.

Comment

are these still readily available?

Comment

They will have to be ordered and would take approximately 2 weeks depending on the
                      work load.

Comment

I see, has there been any update on having a version that you can reuse your motors?

Comment

Haven't had the chance to check, but there should be enough room in there to do it.

Comment

does anyone who installed these lately have a few things to say about them? I'm in the market for some now

Comment

CF mirrors look sick

Comment

If anyone is interested in a set I have a brand new set new in box for 350 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X