Finally got through all 23 pages and ordered.
Please add me to the list. 325i, dual wall, straight tips.
Edit1: thanks for organizing, Stan!
Edit2: received confirmation from Scott that I am #5 on the GB list
Stromung cat back Group Purchase
Collapse
X
-
Hey all, just heard from Scott. I requested a slash cut tip however Scott replied and said they don't do custom tips. I'm still in, but he wanted me to post here to let everyone know the kits are as is.Leave a comment:
-
I'm still waiting for mine from the last group buy, if you talk to Scott can you see what the status of mine is?
Leave a comment:
-
-
I put an order in before you mentioned it was open again but I just wrote “R3v group buy”, is that okay or should I email him directly?Leave a comment:
-
Below you will see a message from Scott at Stromung:
"just instruct them to submit their order on the site and put in the notes below "Stanley GB" and that is how the group buy is forming so you wont have to be involved. I will email each person after that with the details of the"
Thanks,Leave a comment:
-
I’ve already been talking with Scott about a new catback for my cabrio and noticed this thread today. I guess add me to the list as well if having already been in contact with Scott doesn’t invalidate me or something.
MMLeave a comment:
-
-
PM sent, throw me on for a 318is 3" slash cut tip. Shipping to Vancouver BC area. eh.Leave a comment:
-
Well I'm still game! Also thanks, as life has thrown a hardball this year beyond just covid.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: