Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bc419 View Post
    So now that we’ve met the minimum, do we just go to the website and place our order individually? Is there some sort of code? Thanks
    Yes, go place your order and in the comments box "R3vLimited Group Purchase"

Also PM with your real name. The last 2 group buys I kept getting asked to look into delivery time or "has it been made yet" but Stromung has your real name and I have your screen name...

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post

Yes, go place your order and in the comments box "R3vLimited Group Purchase"

Also PM with your real name. The last 2 group buys I kept getting asked to look into delivery time or "has it been made yet" but Stromung has your real name and I have your screen name...
      Great, thank you!

‘84 e30
      '09 e61
      '03 e53

Comment

Placed my order.

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post
          teaser ... mine from a couple years ago

i got the angled tips for the oem+ look

do it guys. superb work. no regrets. don't look back.
          Any difference between double wall and single wall tips? Is it all aesthetics ?

I like the oem look of the angle but also the quality look of the double wall. I wonder if Scott can do an angled double wall?

Comment

Will Scott be in contact with us about the order before its made? Just wanna make sure mine went through.

Comment

Originally posted by beef bilk View Post
              Will Scott be in contact with us about the order before its made? Just wanna make sure mine went through.
              yes, he will reach out as the exhaust systems are built to get your address and finalize the price.

Comment

Originally posted by dfraid View Post

Any difference between double wall and single wall tips? Is it all aesthetics ?

I like the oem look of the angle but also the quality look of the double wall. I wonder if Scott can do an angled double wall?
                it's one or the other i'm afraid.
                my tips won't last as long as the double walled, and will discolor quicker. i went with it anyway. decided a while ago it was going to an oem+ street car.

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post

it's one or the other i'm afraid.
                  my tips won't last as long as the double walled, and will discolor quicker. i went with it anyway. decided a while ago it was going to an oem+ street car.
                  thanks for the feedback.

I am also curious if anyone has installed it on their convertible. I have a 92 m42, so I was curious if it was going to be too loud to enjoy.

Comment

Has everyone placed their order?

Comment

I have. I was told I secured spot #3 and placed my deposit on the exhaust when he said shipping would be in 3 weeks from his email on December 28th.

Comment

I paid the deposit and was spot #1 and he said the build time would be around 3 weeks because of the holidays. this was also on the 28th

Comment

As organizer I get the last spot. I suppose it is incentive to get everyone to follow through

Comment

As organizer does Scott email you when everyone puts in their deposit?

Comment

Originally posted by Ritzace View Post
                              As organizer does Scott email you when everyone puts in their deposit?
                              I usually have to send him a few emails

Comment

I have. I am #10 on the list.

thanks!
                                ‘84 e30
                                '09 e61
                                '03 e53

Comment

Working...
                                X