Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordan View Post

Yes, I saw the photos you posted in the other thread and the 3" slash cut tip now being offered looked SOOOOO much better than the straight cut 3.5" tip I got. Mine leaks because I was never shipped a clamp to fasten both sections together. Emails to Scott have gone unanswered going on 4 months now.
    Thanks. Yeah, personal preference I guess, but I think the smaller tip suits the car better. I've always been a sucker for the slash cut and dual walled tips. Scott was great to work with (over the phone) in terms of designing the tip I wanted. He told me he actually prefers the smaller tip as well, but most folks want the larger 3.5" tip, which is why that's the "standard". For a custom order, there are a lot of tip options to include size, slash cut vs not, dual vs single wall.

I recall him being unresponsive via email. His phone # is on their website and he'd either pick up or return my call within the same day when I called. I suggest giving him a call. I can't imagine he'd have a problem sending out the missing clamp.

Comment

ANOTHER REMINDER: If you have placed your order let me know.
      Scott had received 3 - 4 orders so far. He will need to receive the majority of the orders to get started with manufacturing. So, as soon as you can, follow the instructions above and place your order.
      http://www.stromungexhaust.com/325i-...rder-only.html
      Thank you

Comment

I'm putting in an order now. 325i straight

Comment

I put in my order. But hasn't received anything. Are we supposed to get a confirmation or invoice for payment? Should I do it again? Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaimerod View Post
            I put in my order. But hasn't received anything. Are we supposed to get a confirmation or invoice for payment? Should I do it again? Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
            Scott will get this moving and get you guys a ship date shortly. He will be getting a small deposit to qualify each participant and balance paid when they ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              Scott will get this moving and get you guys a ship date shortly. He will be getting a small deposit to qualify each participant and balance paid when they ship.
              Sounds good. Thanks! Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Comment

C'Mon guys, of the 14 people who signed on ONLY 5 have moved to the next step of following the instructions above to purchase.
                If we do not get to 10 the discount is lowered!

Comment

Originally posted by Ggoodoien View Post
                  I'm putting in an order now. 325i straight
                  PM me with your name. I am eliminating those who have ordered and will remind the others.

Comment

My screen name is my last name. Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ggoodoien View Post
                      My screen name is my last name. Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
                      did you place your order?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        did you place your order?
                        Yes. Order placed and paid. Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ordered via link provided earlier, but if there aren't 10 in is there a group buy or not?

Also just want to make sure this is what the exit will look like:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	439_83326_19618988_10493523492019.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	9887622
                          Last edited by ChrisM; 11-23-2019, 08:51 AM.
                          93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

Just submitted mine through the link.

Comment

We have TEN orders placed! I will confirm this with Scott.
                              He said he would reach out to each of us and get a deposit and the total cost including shipping.
                              Naturally, SoCal guys will cost less since he is right there.
                              Thanks,
                              Stan

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisM View Post
                                Just ordered via link provided earlier, but if there aren't 10 in is there a group buy or not?

Also just want to make sure this is what the exit will look like:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	439_83326_19618988_10493523492019.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	9887622
                                see these pictures from the last group buy... https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...n-2-2019/page4

Comment

Working...
                                X