Vredstein Sport tires - the greatest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vredstein Sport tires - the greatest

Subjective judgement about what makes a car faster is not always accurate - BUT - Vredsteins give me wings - I just can't say enough, they are great.

if you get the dutch version they can be ok. if you run the ones from india they are like driving on marbles. a lot of mixed reviews.

Comment

It's nice to have choices - but my first thought was, another Chinese brand? I guess not, but who knows.

the tire selection on E30s is pretty sad unless you get DOT-Rs. I'm pretty happy with my Kumhos, but they were discontinued even before I got them, so I have no idea what I'm replacing them with. Fortunately, I don't drive the E30 as a daily, so I should get at least 5 years out of them before I have to think about it again.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Galloway View Post
        Subjective judgement about what makes a car faster is not always accurate - BUT - Vredsteins give me wings - I just can't say enough, they are great.
        I also have a set of them in 14's on basketweaves.
        Sad they don't make them anymore...or most 14in tires for that matter
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

I have a set of these Sportrac 5 on my 14" basketweaves. I got them from the local BMW dealer a couple of years ago, along with the new wheels. These are made in Holland.Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0187.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.1 KB ID:	10070966
          Last edited by ghrays; 10-08-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

I had Vredesteins on my sport suspensioned 2002 years ago in 185/70 13 and was very happy with them.

Comment

Working...
            X