Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket Steering wheels and accessories

Hey guys!

I have finally taken a leap and decided to jump start my side project called PRSTG. Having worked in manufacturing overseas for years now, I decided to use my expertise to start a fun little side project making steering wheels and other nifty accessories with the classic euro car in mind. Personally owning two E30's (325i and an imported 323i), all products I design and sell heavily focus on products that I would personally want to run, and nothing else.

Right now we have three different wheels up for sale, and more styles and materials to come. We are working on our own line of shift knobs as well that are designed in house and CNC'd with our own proprietary manufacturing facility (that I use for my primary business).

Please check us out our website here, and also give us a follow on Instagram as well where we post not just product photos but various content pertaining to project builds and more.

523 Followers, 276 Following, 14 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from (@prstgcollective)

P.S.: We are also looking for sponsors as well, if you have a unique build and are looking to work with us, please DM me on here or Instagram. Thank you!
    Last edited by douglascarter; 08-30-2022, 11:36 PM.

Interested to see how your wheels perform in a bend failure test.
    Check out the results from this video. Section on the steering wheels starts around the 2 minute mark.

Thanks to Valvoline for sponsoring today’s video! To learn more about America’s first motor oil, check out https://valvoline.com/originalCan you get away wit...

Comment

I too am interested to see some data on the structural rigidity. I'm always down to buy a good looking steering wheel, but as long as it's not made out of tin foil.

You've certainly got a good price point. I could be convinced to pick one up...
      I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
        I too am interested to see some data on the structural rigidity. I'm always down to buy a good looking steering wheel, but as long as it's not made out of tin foil.
        I sent him a PM since he mentioned sponsors. I'd be happy to document destructive testing on the wheels for the community if he sends them along.

Otherwise like you said, it's not worth risking serious injury on an unknown brand wheel.

Comment

Very Cool - I checked out your website.. I know this is a year later - any updates - hows sales been?

Do you still have stock left? Style 002?

Comment

Originally posted by 95BMWIC View Post
            Very Cool - I checked out your website.. I know this is a year later - any updates - hows sales been?

Do you still have stock left? Style 002?
            I wouldn't waste your time. I have the distinct feeling the OP is just reselling a cheap wheel made oversees.

He never got back to me about destructive testing.
            Going to impale yourself on the spokes when it fails in a crash.

Comment

$65 for a steering wheel?!? NO POSSIBLE WAY that is safe to use.
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
              X