Nokian Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokian Tires

Addissimo PMd me a great idea that I should get together a group buy for some Nokian tires. This is just to see how many people are actually interested in them so chime in. Shipping will cost you but I will try and work on the price. I will have prices for the regular E30 14-15in wheels when i am given the OK.

As many of you already know Nokian makes the best snow/ all season tires. I am personally putting on a set of Hakka 2s on my car this winter as a full snow. You will not be disapointed with the set of tires. If you need a new set of snow shoes for the winter Nokian tires are the best. Just ask any person who has them on their car wha they think about them.

If you ahve questions please ask. You may call and talk to eather Bob or my self to place an order or if you have questions.

PRICE and size for the stnadard E30 rims.

185-70-14 Hakka 2 $80
    195-65-14 NRW $84.50
    195-60-15 WR $99
    195-60-15 Hakka 2 $114
    Studs for the Hakka 2 $15 per tire
    Shipping and handeling will be a standard $15 a tire.

I will update when new sizes are wanted.

Lucas

Poudre Sports Car services Porsche, Audi , Mercedes-Benz , Volkswagen and more. Book your appointment today!

970-229-0990

Find safe snow tires like our legendary Hakkapeliitta tires, all season tires, all weather tires, and all terrain tires for your car, truck or SUV.

Originally posted by DaveCN
    Welcome.

Your car is a piece of shit.

Most of them here are, too.

Lucas,

I might be interested depending on price. Looking for a 14" setup.

Are you running it through Poudre? If so, it would be nice to save on shipping.

Comment

Yea Spencer it will go through Poudre.

185-65-14 Hakka 2 is what i would recomend. You got my cell and i will keep you updated.

Welcome.

Comment

How much for 225/50/15 for my euro baskets?

Comment

My hakkapellita's pwn snow and ice.
          My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

I have NRW's as my winter setup now, but 2 of them are a little low on tread for my preference.

Are the "WR A.W.P. 2 Passenger" considered a replacement to be used a winter tire? I ask this because I don't want undersized tires and these are available in 195/65/14, H-rated to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
              I have NRW's as my winter setup now, but 2 of them are a little low on tread for my preference.

Are the "WR A.W.P. 2 Passenger" considered a replacement to be used a winter tire? I ask this because I don't want undersized tires and these are available in 195/65/14, H-rated to boot.
              I just installed a set of WRs on my girl friends car. They are great tires.

Yes the WRs are basically the new NRW. They are a good all season tire. I foudn out the "Q"s are no longer available. The tire to replace them are the RSI. Those are a bran new tire so no experience on them yet.

bottom line.

Snow tire - Hakka 2
              All season - WR

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by chesster6969
                How much for 225/50/15 for my euro baskets?
                Nokian currently does not offer a tire in that size.

Welcome.

Comment

Lucas,

Do you have any pricing info?

For example, whats the retail on those 14" Hakka2's? And maybe an estimated discount.

I'd really like to know the price range these are in. I'm not looking to spend much on snows for this car.

Spencer

Comment

I'm obviously interested....

:)

why would you go with 185/65 over 195/60? I know they make the tire in 195/60, or at least they do the Qs...

Addis

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
                    On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
                    BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

Originally posted by Addissimo
                      I'm obviously interested....

:)

why would you go with 185/65 over 195/60? I know they make the tire in 195/60, or at least they do the Qs...

Addis
                      In general, you want a narrower snow tire for more "bite" into the snow/ice. Then again, a 195 is already pretty damn narrow.

Comment

I'm interested in the WR in 195/65/14. Shoot us a price and I'll let you know if I'm in, my ES100's on my basketweaves are almost outta tread...

EDIT: Also, how much tread life do these have? Couldn't find it on their website...
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
                          I'm interested in the WR in 195/65/14.
                          Customers of ours usually see 50k+ miles out of the WRs. They have a 50k miles warrenty on them and on the lighter cars you will see many many miles.

Addis they don't make the Qs anymore. The tires to replace them are the RSIs. They are a new tire and has not been proven yet. The Qs where junk, that is why they have been replaced. If you want a full snow then go with the Hakka 2s. They come with or without studs.

Updated first post with prices.

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by grapedrink
                            Yes the WRs are basically the new NRW. They are a good all season tire. I foudn out the "Q"s are no longer available. The tire to replace them are the RSI. Those are a bran new tire so no experience on them yet.
                            I remember going through this when I got the NRW's, they were telling me it's really an all-season but it's one of the best tires in the winter also.

Thanks. Can you get me a price on 195/65/14 WRs?

Comment

Addis, my Q's are 195/65-14.
                              My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X