No announcement yet.

I am alive all are packed, sorry for delays but the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called FedEX today since my Tracking# hasnt updated in 6 days.

They said it is enroute, and whatever day is the expected time of delivery is likely acurate. The package(s) just aren't getting scanned.

There is nothing Greg can do to find out where they are...

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Well, problem is that i never even got a tracking #. I was originally just making sure he shipped one to me. I was parinoid that i was forgotten in all the mess. So im just hoping to get mine before bimmerfest.

Brian

Comment

I just called fedex and asked if I had anything coming to my address since I dont have a tracking number and something is being dropped off today. The lady said it is coming from MAS? Anyone that has gotten theirs know if it said MAS? I hope it is the spoiler...

James

Originally Posted by Rob
        fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed_e30
          I just called fedex and asked if I had anything coming to my address since I dont have a tracking number and something is being dropped off today. The lady said it is coming from MAS? Anyone that has gotten theirs know if it said MAS? I hope it is the spoiler...

James
          Are you sure they didnt say "Mass" as in Massachusetts
          Below the radar...

Comment

I cleared heard m.a.s three letters, but I could be mistaken, I sure hope it is mass.

Originally Posted by Rob
            fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
              I called FedEX today since my Tracking# hasnt updated in 6 days.

They said it is enroute, and whatever day is the expected time of delivery is likely acurate. The package(s) just aren't getting scanned.
              I've been in this situation with FedEx before. They said that once a package is put on a cross-country truck, it stays inside the truck and doesn't get scanned until it arrives at the FedEx hub on the other coast.

Comment

Mine showed up today.

GAPING hole in the box, chunk missing from the lip.

Oh, and the lip is a POS. Going to take MANY hours of prep to even think about painting it.

Comment

Is the only reason it is a POS because of the paint ablity?

Originally Posted by Rob

Comment

The mold is crap. There are so many imperfections in the surface. Its going to need alot of body filler to smooth it out.

FYI: BONDO DOESN'T FLEX.

wtf is the point of having a super flexible lip, when all the bondo cracks and flakes off first time it flexes.....

That and there is just a ton of shit that needs to be sanded off on it.

Comment

hmm, sorry to hear that... guess i will have to wait to see if mine is the same.

Originally Posted by Rob

Comment

Mine showed up today.

GAPING hole in the box, chunk missing from the lip.

Oh, and the lip is a POS. Going to take MANY hours of prep to even think about painting it.
                        Lip was insured for $150
                        Take it up with FedEx in respects to the damage.

jeeze
                        Below the radar...

Comment

The mold is crap. There are so many imperfections in the surface. Its going to need alot of body filler to smooth it out.

wtf is the point of having a super flexible lip, when all the bondo cracks and flakes off first time it flexes.....

Jordan, you already have a perfect looking rieger lip, why did you buy antoehr one?
                          ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Because mine has been cracked and repaired several times.

Comment

:roll:

Comment

jordan is right, these things are not ready to paint and be slapped on your car right out of the box. I've already spent a few hours on mine. I'm hoping since most of the problems are at the top of the spoiler I won't have to worry about my filler cracking.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X