Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

<Elephant Motorsports> New pricing on AST 4100's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Elephant Motorsports> New pricing on AST 4100's!

This special pricing is while supplies last and there are limited quantities!! Once they're gone, they're gone. Email is best, sales@elephantmotorsports.com.

AST 4100 kit for BMW E30: List, $1995, Sale $1649
    includes dampers, all height adjusters F/R, and hardware. Shipped FedEx Overnight FREE (within Continental US, others inquire)!

Optional items: Urethane RSM's +$90, Bearing rear shock mounts +$179, Swift coilover spring set +$269/4, camber/caster plates, +$359

With this pricing you add camber/caster plates for $359 and you have a complete bolt on, monotube damper coilover kit for ~$2350! You absolutely, without a doubt, cannot find anything of this performance at anywhere near this price, no way, no how.

Additionally, for anyone that has an E36 suspension conversion, we could put together a Z3/ti 4100 kit also but probably only one of these. Pricing on this would not be $1649 but rather $1849. We have a couple Z3/ti 4200 kits available. These feature independent adjustment of compression and rebound. These kits utilize the E36 front strut with the E30/Z3/E36 ti rear dampers. Please note E36 camber/caster plates are +$379.

These kits list for $2899 but are specially priced at $2650! And again, Free FedEx Overnight shipping (Continental US, others inquire)

Some technical specifications on the 4100's:

* Single adjustable for high speed rebound, 12 positions/damper
    * 22mm front strut shafts, 14mm rear damper shafts
    * completely rebuildable, can be custom valved
    * dual internal piston design (a design typically found on $10k+ damper sets)
    * high quality shims which are much more flexible than competitors (some other big name brands have been found to be brittle!)
    * 22mm shafts for high load capability, minimum 175PSI nitrogen charge
    * precision manufactured valves/pistons, all internals, tight tolerances for consistency!
    * most parts made in house for quality control (AST sells parts to other well known damper companies)
    * aluminum body, threaded rear damper for optional coilover conversion

Elephant Motorsports is also a full service distributor capable of rebuilding, revalving, and servicing all AST models. Our experience with E30 stuff specifically is unparalleled and we have, within our company, now owned and used almost every model of E30/E36/E46 AST.

Please feel free to email or call us with questions, cheers.

Couple product images (note: these are shown with AST bearing RSM's):

Cheers.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Elephant; 03-11-2013, 04:58 AM.
    Jack Money
    http://www.Elephant Motorsports.com

>> AST 4100 for BMW E30 $1649 <<

AST Monotube Dampers and Coilover Kits - Full Service Dealer
    Schroth Safety Products Distributor

BMW Replacement Parts - 24/7 Secure Online Ordering

whoa, niiice!

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Wow! Are the camber plates shown included in the $1995 price?

Comment

No, sorry for the confusion, fixed that. Camber plates are the only add on required to make this a bull bolt on coilover kit. Cheers.
        Jack Money

Comment

Holy Crap!

I was annoyed when AST-USA raised E30 prices and dropped E36 prices, good to see the E30 price now so competitive!

Wow. I hope you get a lot of orders!!
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            Holy Crap!

I was annoyed when AST-USA raised E30 prices and dropped E36 prices, good to see the E30 price now so competitive!

Wow. I hope you get a lot of orders!!
            Yeah, it's tough because of volume. The E30 front insert is unique, there is no other BMW that uses this and some of the internals are unique due to the size. But ordering them in bulk and some negotiations has helped get the E30 stuff down where it should be.

Cheers.
            Jack Money

Comment

what a freaking deal! Too bad I don't own an E30 at the moment. This will definitely be the suspension I go with on my next track car.

Comment

What is the front setup like? Do you need to shorten the housings at all?

Comment

Are you fucking kidding me.. I just did a GC setup because these would cost a fair amount more, and now you drop the price.. lol.. I literally am just about finished installing everything.

Comment

CHRIST ON A FRIGGIN CRACKER MAN!!! Where were you a week ago? I JUST put a deposit down on differnt setup!!! Fer the love of gawd! I cant win!

------------------------------------------------------
                    DAMN ME DAMN ME DAMN ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gnarles View Post
                      What is the front setup like? Do you need to shorten the housings at all?
                      You are not required to shorten the housings but you will suffer the same affect as any other lowering where you do not do this mod....less suspension travel. If you lower the car without modifying the struts you lose suspension travel, plain and simple, has nothing to do with damper brand. If you shorten the housings to accommodate for the shorter damper you can now retain more suspension travel, even if the car is lower than stock.

Cheers.
                      Jack Money

Comment

Sorry guys, good things come to those who wait. ; )

Cheers.
                        Jack Money

Comment

So whos camber/caster plates are they? Is it the same setup as shown on the vorshlag website? When would payment be due? Matt
                          sigpic
                          24v swapped

Comment

Originally posted by e30love View Post
                            So whos camber/caster plates are they? Is it the same setup as shown on the vorshlag website? When would payment be due? Matt
                            We do the Vorshlag plates as they have proven to be MUCH better than any other camber plate out there. Plus we like dealing with them for service.

The damper/spring/hardware set up is the same as what any AST dealer will sell but we've tried to get the price down a bit further for the E30 crowd. So the regular retail pricing is $2149 without rear shock mounts. We wanted to improve this a bit further so we're including urethane rear shock mounts and then doing all that for $1995 shipped within the continental US.

Cheers.
                            Jack Money

Comment

Here's a pic of Doug Hitchcock in his STX 325i, compliments of Peaty Romano:

Doug initially started on 4100's last season and has moved up to 5100's this season. Lots of good success for him too, congrats Doug!

Cheers.
                              Jack Money

Comment

Working...
                              X