E30 OBSESSION shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Have one but want more! WTF

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by DuHast
    Will there be a chance to at some point get a white shirt with a red e30?
    sorry i would have to order a whole bunch white with red print shirts.

    I am planning on making a red m3 shirt

    Leave a comment:


  • DuHast
    replied
    Will there be a chance to at some point get a white shirt with a red e30?

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    now 30% off
    clear 'em out! get 30% off with code: BIMMER30 ends 1/17/10


    order here howardthethird.com
    Last edited by howie; 01-10-2011, 03:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by howie
    First of all. Thank you for all the orders.

    So... I'm working on something new for all coupe, 4 door and vert owners. Let me know what you guys think!






    Please let me know went this shirt is AVAILABLE to buy

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIF8008
    does the side profile one wrap around the side/ back?
    yep. will looks something like this...


    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    does the side profile one wrap around the side/ back?

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    store is open again!

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Fuck how did I miss this any more SHIRTS for sale

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    My apologies

    The website will be down for a few weeks for the holidays! Merry christmahanakwanza to all. I'm coming up with some more designs to start off the new year! I'll let you guys know when it is open again

    Leave a comment:


  • pawi30
    replied
    Got mine yesterday, with a bag or gummy bears? HAHA. The wife loved them.

    Leave a comment:


  • uberCerealkiller
    replied
    uhhh... site is down... how do i order?

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    will do.

    Leave a comment:


  • CircuitMonster
    replied
    Originally posted by howie
    First of all. Thank you for all the orders.

    So... I'm working on something new for all coupe, 4 door and vert owners. Let me know what you guys think!


    when will this one be available, i really like this one! when its available ill order this and the side profile one :)

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    No I ment the First shirt with the coupe side profile....

    Do want in black!
    Got it. Unfortunately I'll need to print 24 more shirts for a black one. I'll let u know!

    Leave a comment:

Working...