E30 OBSESSION shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by howie
    thanks! I'm glad you like it. these will definitely be in black (&white)
    No I ment the First shirt with the coupe side profile....

    Do want in black!

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    ^^^^^ hey those are dope.. ^^^^^^


    I got my grey coupe, fucking nice work. thanks...

    If you do it in black I'm in!
    thanks! I'm glad you like it. these will definitely be in black (&white)

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    ^^^^^ hey those are dope.. ^^^^^^


    I got my grey coupe, fucking nice work. thanks...

    If you do it in black I'm in!

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    E30OBSESSION "money shot"

    First of all. Thank you for all the orders.

    So... I'm working on something new for all coupe, 4 door and vert owners. Let me know what you guys think!





    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    thanks! just in time!

    free shipping is now over. but for those of you who still want shirts... they are still available. howardthethird.com

    Leave a comment:


  • Mouse
    replied
    Just ordered. Thanks! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Cool bro!

    just ordered... :-P
    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 12-02-2010, 02:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    Can't pay, sites down! :eeek:
    went to pay and it's a no-go...
    had to do a little maintenance the other day.

    click on link in my sig to order!

    thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by howie
    store is open! order here!

    FUGUink

    orders will ship out within 1-2 business days!

    Thanks!

    Howie
    Can't pay, sites down! :eeek:
    went to pay and it's a no-go...

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    store is open! order here!

    howardthethird.com

    orders will ship out within 1-2 business days!

    Thanks!

    Howie
    Last edited by howie; 12-05-2010, 04:55 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by supadave
    its monday, how can i buy?
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    Its monday, How can i buy?

    Leave a comment:


  • marksv4
    replied
    2 coupe Large white
    2 vert Large grey
    Thanks

    What happened to black? Shipping to 98230. Blaine, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    I love your Advatar! Make's me feel like a Pedobear! :pimp:
    did you happen to see my last avatar?

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    I'll take one

    Leave a comment:

Working...