E30 OBSESSION shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by ethrtyiS
    this.
    I love your Advatar! Make's me feel like a Pedobear! :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    Would love a hard top in black too!
    this.

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    I'm in for the Heather Gray XL!!!!

    Would love a hard top in black too!

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    omg. ill take a white one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Avus E30
    replied
    looks good

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    They have arrived! And will be available for purchase on Monday. I am setting these up at my web store to prevent any confusion with placing orders.

    Pricing is $25 with limited time FREE shipping in the US
    Those of you outside the US contact me and I'll help you out!

    Coupe in white and heather grey





    Vert in black

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    Nothing says "I only get laid twice a year" like a shirt that literally states your obsession with your e30.

    Cool looking shirts regardless :)

    GLWS!

    Leave a comment:


  • evoDRichie
    replied
    when will these be up?

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Originally posted by IronJoe
    x2... OP any plans for an M3 version? Your design looks amazing, love it!
    Yes sir. I am working on an m3 version.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Originally posted by YAN-3
    needs an M3 version

    Originally posted by Lag
    I would like one with an M3... :)


    x2... OP any plans for an M3 version? Your design looks amazing, love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied
    might be interested in a L coupe, maybe vert instead... not sure yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • ill4noreason
    replied
    any chance getting a xxl tall vert? if so put me down... for grey

    Leave a comment:


  • howie
    replied
    Thanks again for all the interest. Shirts will be available in a couple weeks!
    Coupe and vert!

    Leave a comment:


  • Avus E30
    replied
    Im in, for non white vert

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    id like one coupe size m.
    thanks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...