No announcement yet.

The Revshift E30 24V Swap Guibo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was In the process of looking for a driveshaft for my swap, untill I came across this.

Looks like a great option

Comment

Should make one for m30 swaps too.
      Originally posted by LJ851
      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Whoever came up with this idea should be crowned.

That said, I am not sure why anyone would want poly bushings in this. Seems like it would put a lot more of the stress of driveshaft deflection on the trans output bearing instead of the center support bushing, then the increase in NVH etc, for no real benefit.

Comment

lol the angle of the pic confused me, makes perfect sense now. Kudos on a good idea that should have been thought up a long time ago. Who knows, maybe it was, but props for having the skills and resources to actually get it made.

Comment

Whats the rundown on what driveshafts work with this setup?

Like can I use my stock 318is manual shaft with one of these to mate up to my 95 M3's ZF?
            I don't always wreck cars, but when I do I wreck them into trees.

91' 318is S50 swap - The Black Widow

Comment

What an awesome idea. Will these fit Large flange/Small flange G260s? Would be alot easier then fucking with those damn output flange nuts

Comment

I tried to communicate with you guys through email but got no response. I was not satisfied with the fit and quality of your swap guibo and would like a refund.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by howelll View Post
                  I tried to communicate with you guys through email but got no response. I was not satisfied with the fit and quality of your swap guibo and would like a refund.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
                  Who are you? We haven't receive any emails of this nature. Try again.
                  sales@revshift.com

Comment

revshift,
                    Why don't you make this so it works for both types of ZF transmission output flanges?
                    I would get this but I don't want to have to modify it if I happen to find a ZF transmission with the "closed" ZF flange as opposed to the "open" ZF flange. The fact that either the open or closed flange can come on any year ZF transmission makes it even more frustrating to find a transmission that this will work with.
                    Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

For anyone that doesn't know what i'm talking about see this thread:

Or the disclaimer at the bottom of revshift's page.
                      Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Working...
                      X