bmw e30 lightweight engine hood~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    trust me i know, just last week my dad and i got into an argument about this. we were going to home depot to get some shit to finish a project and he had a can of soda. i wouldnt let him in the car with it because of the extra weight. you never know when youre going to come up against a punk in a neon sr4tr or whatever they are. i made him drink it first and empty all the change out of his pockets. turns out we didnt race anyone but we were ready just incase
    IF HE DRANK IT BEFORE HE GOT IN THE CAR THE WEIGHT IS STILL THERE.. so the srt-4 would still beat you (although the car wont be on the road in 20+ years it is still a neon). no need to be an assbag; if you weren't interested in one than you wouldn't have looked at the topic ...right????? weight does make a difference, but maybe you wouldn't know that since you are prob 17 and drive an eta that runs on 5 cyl. maybe you don't posess the skills to fit body parts that don't fit just right out of the box and you are mad at the world about it????? small weight savings aren't going to make a huge difference by themselves, but all together they will make a difference .........then why were people buying the carbon fiber sunroofs you mentioned before...hmmmmmm. that's only about a 12lb difference for $400. wouldn't it be cheeper to just drink less liquids. save the stupid comments for the off topic threads, or maybe just go outside and do something to your car insted of sitting on your computer.
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike B. View Post
      The hoods are from Getty. IIRC, they make the parts for GT Racing. If your familiar with Porsche, you know that they make the highest quality FRP/CF around. They have been making parts for over 20 years.

No fenders or rear decklids at this time.

Shipping to the midwest/east cost is going to run me around $150, so I'll need around 10 orders to make this worth my while at the prices I listed above.

Return Policy-
      -In the event of a problem, call to receive return authorization permission
      -No returns will be accepted on items that have been installed or modified
      -Items can be returned for credit or exchanges only
      -Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
      -All outgoing freight charges must have been paid by the customer
      -No returns will be accepted because of problems caused by a failure to follow the guidelines in the instructional booklet, “FRP Techniques”
      -No returns after 15 days

Freight Damage-

-Inspect all packages carefully for damage. Claims against freight carriers for damage to shipments must be made by the customer. Note any damage on the freight bill or refuse the shipment. Save any damaged packing for claims purposes.
      if they are made by the same people that make the parts for GT racing they are going to be very good quality as far as fit, but if you are looking to have a perfect surface to paint on then you will have to block and possablly fill some of it. i have used alot of their products at the porsche shop and they are excellent quality, just no perfect, but neither is new steel either. that's just the nature of fiberglass.
      your return pollicy is pretty much standard for any one selling body parts (incase anyone is scarrrred)

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

What's going on with this group buy? did it fizzle out?
        Recent Rebranding!!
        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
        E30 SM62/S62
        E30 M60 V8
        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
        Instagram.com/garageaholic
        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

still down, don't know about anyone else in the thread though........

Comment

Working...
          X