X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by Devin6315 View Post
    Hey. Looking to upgrade the stock halogen bulbs on my wife's 2014 328xi obviously without the adaptive xenon headlights. Do you guys have bulbs for the lows and highs?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest! We have H7 for the highs/lows, and H8 if you want to upgrade the fogs. They are available in the R7 line led bulbs for sure, they are the most compact bulb we offer. Error cancellers are also available but I haven't tested them on your model. You can also code the car to eliminate the bulb error to make for a cleaner install. I used the Carly app on my Daughter's 2014 with no problem.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Devin6315
    replied
    Hey. Looking to upgrade the stock halogen bulbs on my wife's 2014 328xi obviously without the adaptive xenon headlights. Do you guys have bulbs for the lows and highs?

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by hakstern View Post
    I’m very interested in a set of r6! I have Bosch smileys.

We have H1, 9005/6, H3 R6 bulbs ready to ship. Please place your order on the website.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• hakstern
    replied
    I’m very interested in a set of r6! I have Bosch smileys.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Just a little bump!

We have a good selection of R4 and R6 bulbs available as well as the new R7.

We are working on our answer to updating the E30 lighting. You can see a preview on our Instagram Page. There is still a lot to be done but aiming to have a working pre-production set this summer.

We added Bitcoin as a additional payment option via BitPay. Other alternative payment options include Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.

Have a great day!
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Shadowline Motorsport - LED Headlight Bulbs from $65/Set for a limited Time)

Originally posted by wworm View Post
    ahhh yeah I used amazon pay and i share an account with some friends so it must have gone to their email address instead of mine. lol whoops. I'm in no rush so just ship whenever you get everything back in stock. Thanks!

No worries, your order has shipped! I sent the tracking number via PM.

Thank you for your order!
    B

P.S. Our 9005 and 9006 bulbs are interchangeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    Originally posted by djmossm42 View Post
    Hi,

I sent an email the other day and was going to follow up with you since I didn't receive a response yet. I had to order some more 9005(6)/4300K sets, the closest we had was a 5000K. They should arrive Monday/Tuesday. I will check my inventory but I think I only have the H3 in 5000K. If I don't have them, I will see if the manufacturer has some ready to ship with your 9005(6)/4300k bulbs.

Thanks,
    Bryon

ahhh yeah I used amazon pay and i share an account with some friends so it must have gone to their email address instead of mine. lol whoops. I'm in no rush so just ship whenever you get everything back in stock. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    edit: fixed

Got it [emoji106]! Everything should ship Monday/Tuesday at the latest.

Thanks for your order
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Shadowline Motorsport - LED Headlight Bulbs from $65/Set for a limited Time)

I put in an order for a set of 9005 and 9006 bulbs and I was wondering if I could also throw a set of H3s in too before they ship (I drive a lot at night in the foggy hills of norcal). So far I havent gotten confirmation of shipping yet so I'm assuming they havent.

Hi,

I sent an email the other day and was going to follow up with you since I didn't receive a response yet. I had to order some more 9005(6)/4300K sets, the closest we had was a 5000K. They should arrive Monday/Tuesday. I will check my inventory but I think I only have the H3 in 5000K. If I don't have them, I will see if the manufacturer has some ready to ship with your 9005(6)/4300k bulbs.

Thanks,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    edit: fixed
    Last edited by wworm; 07-13-2017, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    are these available in early model DB fog light bulbs? Ordering a set for my US ellipsoids but also want brighter fogs

To my understanding, early and late models both use H3 which we carry. I suggest the R4 for fogs because we have more color temperature options and more than bright enough for fog lights. The R6 only comes in 6000K.

Originally posted by thmpr464 View Post
    Will this work with other Make - Toyota?

Yes, all bulbs are based on standard bulb types. All you need to know is the bulb type and verify you have a couple of inches of space behind the socket. another forum member "parkerbink" ordered the R6 H7 bulb for his Tacoma.

Also,

Our shipment came in so the last of the outstanding orders are shipping today. Sorry for the long wait. We now have R6 bulbs in H1 and 9006 ready to ship, as well as a selection of R4 bulbs.

Best Regards,
    Bryon

Leave a comment:

• thmpr464
    replied
    Will this work with other Make - Toyota?

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    are these available in early model DB fog light bulbs? Ordering a set for my US ellipsoids but also want brighter fogs

Leave a comment:

• djmossm42
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
    Cool, thanks for the reply. That covered 1 & 3. As for #2, I was referring to the color spectrum that they put out (the wavelengths of light, which is related-but-different to the color temperature). See figure 1b in this generic white LED datasheet:

It's likely in the datasheet for the actual LED components in the bulbs. No worries if the specifics of the bulbs' construction are confidential. Alternatively, the color rendition index, or CRI, would be just as useful and it's a single number instead of a graph.

The R4 uses the Luxeon-MZ series of chips for the 6000K bulbs. The other color temperature bulbs use chips from TX. I'm waiting on a response regarding the specific part number(s) and datasheets if they are allowed to share them.

Here's the datasheet for the Luxeon-MZ series

I will update as soon as I hear more.

Thanks
    B

Leave a comment:

• bmwman91
    replied
    Cool, thanks for the reply. That covered 1 & 3. As for #2, I was referring to the color spectrum that they put out (the wavelengths of light, which is related-but-different to the color temperature). See figure 1b in this generic white LED datasheet:

It's likely in the datasheet for the actual LED components in the bulbs. No worries if the specifics of the bulbs' construction are confidential. Alternatively, the color rendition index, or CRI, would be just as useful and it's a single number instead of a graph.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X