Black Friday at Blunttech
Collapse
X
-
We appreciate it everyone! We have just about all Black Friday orders shipped out other than a few stragglers that had parts coming from Germany. We also sold a metric shit ton of those magnetic drain plugs over the past week so thanks for that as well! We don't really make anything on them but it certainly helps us hit some of the more ridiculous seller requirements set by eBay. -
Here's a random one that is on sale too- Magnetic drain plugs for E30 $3.99 shipped! These aren't really a Black Friday deal, but they're only this cheap for the remaining inventory.
Fits most E30s including many that are swapped. Available here.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Oh man, last time I bought a VIN cut key I thought the dealer was the only option.
Up until a couple of months ago, I could have supplied you with a key no problem. Unfortunately our local dealer implemented a new policy about only selling keys with a valid MN title. I guess they're worried about not being able to spot a forged out of state title. It sucks because we were usually a LOT cheaper than your local BMW counter. It's actually painful how high the keys are marked up.
IS lips on the other hand will be available on sale Friday :D
Oh well, looks like I will cross that bridge later.
Can you PM me (or email me if you know mine) a price on the lipLeave a comment:
-
I can't get them without a Euro title from BMW, but I can get them from our European distributor. Shipping is a bit more expensive, but it is the best option we've found to get around BMW's nonsensical blocking of Euro parts without a title.
Up until a couple of months ago, I could have supplied you with a key no problem. Unfortunately our local dealer implemented a new policy about only selling keys with a valid MN title. I guess they're worried about not being able to spot a forged out of state title. It sucks because we were usually a LOT cheaper than your local BMW counter. It's actually painful how high the keys are marked up.
IS lips on the other hand will be available on sale Friday :DLeave a comment:
-
Black Friday at Blunttech

For 24 hours we will be running 10% off our already low prices on all available Genuine BMW parts! Everything from hardware to body panels will be on sale. No lines to wait in and no codes to enter. All Genuine BMW prices will be slashed starting at Midnight on 11/24.
Sale prices not valid for backordered items, NLA (no longer available). A valid title is required for all blocked European market only items. Over sized items may be subject to additional freight. Orders must be placed through www.blunttech.com between 12 AM and 11:59 PM CST on 11/24/17.
Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help out! If there is anything else you'd like and you don't see it on sale, just hit me up and I can try to get you the best price!Tags: None

Leave a comment: