E30 Euro Grills $49 a set

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks.

    Originally posted by MikesJo
    Although going right across would be much better. Prevents less dirt/dust coming in.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    Although going right across would be much better. Prevents less dirt/dust coming in.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    I can't quite remember cause the grills are gone now. I'd say 3 inches shorter than the length of the front top of the grill.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Thanks-
    Can you give me an idea how many feet is needed for each car.
    I intend ordering the weather strip-it comes in a huge roll and i need to cut it up.
    Any help will be appreciated.

    Originally posted by MikesJo
    I believe the weather strip pervents dust/debris coming through the top of the grills into the engine bay. My old euro grills had the foam piece on both sides. Just goes over the grill leaving probably 2-3 inches of space on each side.

    Thanks for the grills. I got them.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    I believe the weather strip pervents dust/debris coming through the top of the grills into the engine bay. My old euro grills had the foam piece on both sides. Just goes over the grill leaving probably 2-3 inches of space on each side.

    Thanks for the grills. I got them.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Do you know how many feet of the weatherstrip one needs and where it is attached.
    Also-what is the purpose of the weatherstrip?
    It comes in a big roll-part #51 13 1 916 525
    Any info will be appreciated.

    Originally posted by nefarious7907
    Do they come with that weathstrip foam on the them?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Anybody use the adhesive foam tape?

    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    This is the part:
    ADHESIVE TAPE 15X15 1 51131916525
    They are $20

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    They were never $45 shipped.
    Our Group Buy price was $49 plus shipping ($61 shipped).
    They are now $69 plus shipping-your total is $81 shipped.
    This is still about $80 off dealer price.

    Originally posted by aworthybrother
    are there any more left for $45? shipped to 10469?

    Leave a comment:


  • Eurospec
    replied
    Refer to post #51

    Leave a comment:


  • aworthybrother
    replied
    are there any more left for $45? shipped to 10469?

    Leave a comment:


  • rhett325i
    replied
    recieved mine today. These things are BLACK compared to the set I bought used! thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    i got mine today, looks like the cutting for the citi light access was a major after thought,

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    Shipping started today and will commence thru Saturday.
    You should all receive them by next Wednesday.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    This is the part:
    ADHESIVE TAPE 15X15 1 51131916525
    They are $20

    Originally posted by BMWE34M5
    Thanks-
    I'll get the price tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWE34M5
    replied
    We will notify you when we send them out.

    Originally posted by MikesJo
    Will you let us know when you have sent out the grills?

    Leave a comment:

Working...